Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA
Sep 10, 2014 at 2:04 AM Post #151 of 613
  I'm really looking forward to these. Considering the success of the MA750i I hope the T10i will be a decent upgrade quality-wise. This level of flexibility is becoming more popular with IEMs especially considering how cheaply some sets feature the same sound customization.
  But I'm really curious about two things: What is the estimated "release" date for the demo-units and will there be a separate dedicated thread to evaluate potential reviewers?
  Thanks!

Hey Audiophile1811,

We can't give an exact timeframe for review units at the moment, but the review programme is going to have it's own thread in this forum, yes.

Thanks!

Sep 10, 2014 at 2:18 AM Post #152 of 613

Hey Audiophile1811,

We can't give an exact timeframe for review units at the moment, but the review programme is going to have it's own thread in this forum, yes.

Thanks!

Okay, that's cool. Well I'll be waiting that's for sure!
biggrin.gif

Sep 10, 2014 at 2:30 AM Post #153 of 613

Hey Audiophile1811,

Thanks!

im looking forward to it too . its gona be super .

Sep 17, 2014 at 4:40 AM Post #161 of 613
Hello RHA Team! Any more news on these? I thought we'd hear more than one impression from IFA...

Morning! 

It seems that IFA wasn't a particularly popular show amongst Head-Fi'ers, unfortunately. Should be lots of impressions coming from upcoming shows, and we'll be announcing a review program shortly. Stay tuned.

Thanks.

Sep 17, 2014 at 11:31 AM Post #162 of 613

Morning! 

It seems that IFA wasn't a particularly popular show amongst Head-Fi'ers, unfortunately. Should be lots of impressions coming from upcoming shows, and we'll be announcing a review program shortly. Stay tuned.

Thanks.

looking forward to the review program !! it will be exciting .

Sep 24, 2014 at 4:39 PM Post #164 of 613
rats, just picked up the 750i.  great earphones by the way.  definitely excellent bang for the buck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back