Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA
Sep 25, 2014 at 11:21 AM Post #166 of 613
Hi guys,

I bring some good news and bad news. Unfortunately the on sale date for the T10i has been pushed to November due to slight delay in production. We're not expecting any further problems with availabilty, but we'll be sure to keep you updated on exact on sale dates as soon as we have further information.

In better news, we've just announced a small review programme. We're seeking a few community members to share their opinions of the all new RHA IEM with their fellow Head-Fi'ers. Head over to the sponsor forum to check out the application process.

Happy to field any questions you might have, fire away.

Thanks!

Sep 25, 2014 at 12:44 PM Post #167 of 613
Hi guys,

I bring some good news and bad news. Unfortunately the on sale date for the T10i has been pushed to November due to slight delay in production. We're not expecting any further problems with availabilty, but we'll be sure to keep you updated on exact on sale dates as soon as we have further information.

In better news, we've just announced a small review programme. We're seeking a few community members to share their opinions of the all new RHA IEM with their fellow Head-Fi'ers. Head over to the sponsor forum to check out the application process.

Happy to field any questions you might have, fire away.

Thanks!

When ever you are ready my wallet will be

Sep 26, 2014 at 11:51 AM Post #170 of 613
Interesting video the T10i looks very sexy.

Oct 4, 2014 at 2:43 PM Post #178 of 613
The Crystal Method sounds amazing on T10i. These headphones are a MUST have for EDM fans.

It's sounds like like RHA have kept their traditional warm sound with the T10i's. I'm guessing that's probably a good thing 
biggrin.gif

Oct 4, 2014 at 5:32 PM Post #179 of 613
I'd be all in if the cable was replaceable...

That was a point of contention for me when considering the ma-750. In the end, the three year warranty swayed me towards a purchase. The cables are incredibly beefy, potentially leading to class leading durability.

Oct 4, 2014 at 7:29 PM Post #180 of 613
The cable looks rock solid to me. My benchmark for cables has always been the Sennheiser IE cables which have been tank like in their durability. If anyone reads this who owns or has used both a IE6/60, IE8/80 and a MA 750 how does the cable compare?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back