Introducing the Questyle M15 & the brand new Questyle Shop!
Jun 4, 2022 at 5:27 PM Post #181 of 988
Just following up here, yes Trutone is indeed an official distributor of ours 😄 All good!
Hey!, appreciate it, the questyle store did get back to me, but on June 1st and indicated that I would only be eligible for the free gift if I registered the product on May 31st :frowning2: would it still be possible to get the gift if I purchase this today? Seems like it took some time for the product to get distributed in Canada.

Jun 4, 2022 at 7:39 PM Post #182 of 988
Hey!, appreciate it, the questyle store did get back to me, but on June 1st and indicated that I would only be eligible for the free gift if I registered the product on May 31st :frowning2: would it still be possible to get the gift if I purchase this today? Seems like it took some time for the product to get distributed in Canada.
Let me check on that and see what I can do for you. Thank you for your patience, we in China are in the middle of a 3-day holiday at the moment. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Questyle Audio Engineering Stay updated on Questyle Audio Engineering at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/questyleaudioeng @Questyle_Technology https://www.questyle.com info@questyle.com
Jun 5, 2022 at 4:34 AM Post #184 of 988
Jun 8, 2022 at 5:56 AM Post #187 of 988
Finally got this little baby, the glass and pcb are even prettier in person:
18720EBC-ED9E-4F09-A0B8-5129FB79BD5C.jpeg

I’ll leave it to burn in overnight and try and listen some tomorrow, but even straight out of the box it sounds like a different beast to the M12.

Jun 8, 2022 at 10:25 PM Post #189 of 988
Today, we are very excited to announce the launch of our official Questyle online store:

www.questyleshop.com

And at the same time, we are very proud to release our newest lossless mobile DAC & headphone amp:
the M15

• Two independent CMA SiP modules
• Four total amplification circuits
• Greater dynamics, richer details

• Supports both 3.5mm and 4.4mm
• CNC machined aluminum housing
• Stunning transparent cover on top

The M15 may be small, but it is powerful!

More info: https://www.questyle.com/language/en/m-15/

And for our loyal customers, we have a very special offer! If you register your account on the Questyle online store (www.questyleshop.com) and purchase the M15 before April 28, 2022, we will send you a leather protective cover (worth $30 USD) for free!

Please note: We are currently in the process of expanding our shipping service across the world. At the moment, we do not support direct online sales from Questyle Shop to the following regions:
  • USA
  • Canada
  • Korea
  • Japan
  • Hong Kong
  • Taiwan
  • Singapore
  • Philippines
  • Indonesia
  • Australia
  • Germany
  • France
  • Poland
  • Israel
If you live in one of these regions above, please message us via the "Chat with us" box in the lower left-hand corner of the Questyle Shop, and we will get back to you with contact information of our local partners in your area, to ensure faster delivery and a more localized service experience.

We equally value each and every of our customers across the globe. For those of you who purchase the M15 through your local dealer instead of on Questyle Shop, we will extend the "free leather protective cover" offer to M15 purchases made on or before May 31, 2022. To enjoy this offer, please send your purchase details (such as dealer purchased from, purchase order number, purchase date, etc), the M15 serial number, and your detailed contact information and shipping address to our email (info@questyle.com) and we will deliver the leather protective cover to you for free.

Thank you for your love and support of Questyle, and see you at the Questyle Shop!

**Note: the color of the complementary leather protective case sent to you will be randomly selected – but let's be honest, all three colors are beautiful!

Hello @Questyle - I purchased the M15 through a local dealer before May 31 and sent an email to info@questyle.com with the information as described above. Is it normal that after a week I don't have any acknowledgement that you've received my email?
Love the M15 so far by the way. Very happy with it.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2022 at 4:00 AM Post #190 of 988
Hello @Questyle - I purchased the M15 through a local dealer before May 31 and sent an email to info@questyle.com with the information as described above. Is it normal that after a week I don't have any acknowledgement that you've received my email?
Love the M15 so far by the way. Very happy with it.
Thank you!
Hey there!

Sorry to hear about this, we make a point of responding to each email we receive at info@questyle.com that same business day if possible... could you PM me with your email address and I will double check? We checked our spam folders and we have indeed responded to every email that we are aware of receiving, so perhaps you might also check your spam folder and see if for some reason our response got redirected there?

Glad to hear that you like the M15 so much 😄 you'll like it even better once we get you that case!

Questyle Audio Engineering Stay updated on Questyle Audio Engineering at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/questyleaudioeng @Questyle_Technology https://www.questyle.com info@questyle.com
Jun 10, 2022 at 10:23 AM Post #191 of 988
Two issues:

First:
Did anyone experience a loud volume peak, while connecting sensitive iem/headphone to the M15?
I am afraid that by switching from hard to drive HPs to sensitive/easy to drive HPs and not lowering the source phone's volume, the high volume or loud peak might damage the sensitve HP.

Second:
I did listen to the M15 connected to android phones (s22 ultra, s10, other) via several usb cables (very short and short) and noticably experirnced what seems to be electro magnetic interfernce (noise genersted by the phone)

Please advice

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2022 at 10:40 AM Post #192 of 988
Hey there!

Sorry to hear about this, we make a point of responding to each email we receive at info@questyle.com that same business day if possible... could you PM me with your email address and I will double check? We checked our spam folders and we have indeed responded to every email that we are aware of receiving, so perhaps you might also check your spam folder and see if for some reason our response got redirected there?

Glad to hear that you like the M15 so much 😄 you'll like it even better once we get you that case!
You're correct. The response went to spam. I just responded back to the email requesting my phone number. Thank you!

Jun 10, 2022 at 10:47 AM Post #193 of 988
Two issues:

First:
Did anyone experience a loud volume peak, while connecting sensitive iem/headphone to the M15?
I am afraid that by switching from hard to drive HPs to sensitive/easy to drive HPs and not lowering the source phone's volume, the high volume or loud peak might damage the sensitve HP.

Second:
I did listen to the M15 connected to android phones (s22 ultra, s10, other) via several usb cables (very short and short) and noticably experirnced what seems to be electro magnetic interfernce (noise genersted by the phone)

Please advice

For the first issue, since the M15 does not have any native volume controller, it is good practice to make sure you lower the volume (or even mute it) on the upstream source (eg phone/laptop) prior to using a different transducer with the M15. The M15 will remember the previous volume setting on disconnecting and connecting a new transducer. Other dongles that do not have independent volume controllers might face the same issue.

For the second issue, I haven't experienced EMI sound with the M15, but perhaps the others can advise.

Jun 10, 2022 at 11:16 AM Post #194 of 988
Two issues:

First:

Second:

Please advice
I use the M15 with my S22Ultra with a USB C cable that came with my old S9+ and I have no interference. I also just tried with the S9+ and no interference either. I can try to find some other cables I might have and test them as well if you'd like.

Jun 10, 2022 at 3:58 PM Post #195 of 988
For the first issue, since the M15 does not have any native volume controller, it is good practice to make sure you lower the volume (or even mute it) on the upstream source (eg phone/laptop) prior to using a different transducer with the M15. The M15 will remember the previous volume setting on disconnecting and connecting a new transducer. Other dongles that do not have independent volume controllers might face the same issue.

For the second issue, I haven't experienced EMI sound with the M15, but perhaps the others can advise.
Thanks.
Did you ever experienced any loud pop on connecting a sensitive HP or IEM to the M15 while its connected to an operating usb source?

I own a Focal Stellia and would'nt like to threaten it.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back