Introducing the Noble Audio Falcon T.W.S. and the Tux 5....Oh, and Prestige Universals!
Apr 17, 2020 at 9:05 AM Post #319 of 352
Our review of the Falcon is now up. Solid TEVI alternative :)

https://headfonics.com/2020/04/noble-audio-falcon-wireless-weekend/

1587128307083.png

Apr 18, 2020 at 2:41 AM Post #320 of 352
Nice review. I chose Falcon but also liked the TEVI. IPX-7 a feature not in most IEMs. Wireless sound is very good when wired inconvenient or difficult. No worries washing these for virus risk reduction. But mainly like the flexibility to use in shower, rain, without worrying.

Apr 24, 2020 at 5:52 AM Post #321 of 352
Just bought a set and used them for the first time tonight at work. I also had a little hiccup while attempting to upgrade firmware but got it sorted out.

Just an fyi but, If y'all intend on using eq, might I suggest using the UAPP Toneboosters eq instead of the Noble's (that is, if you use UAPP) as it's far superior and doesn't affect other frequencies when cutting or adding wherever. Way more features etc. I've got my set sounding GREAT after a little tweak here and there as I thought the treble was a touch hot.

Just through I'd throw that out there.

Happy listening, y'all 👍

Apr 26, 2020 at 8:37 PM Post #322 of 352
May 1, 2020 at 6:35 AM Post #326 of 352
Hey all,

Hoping someone can shoot me some advice on an issue I'm having.

So, after I got the firmware up to date I've been using them at work every night but only now did i notice they're supposed to connect when you take them out of their case. Mine have never done that and I'm wondering if someone can show me how that's done?

My normal routine when using them has been a 5 minute or so process each time. I'll take them out, tap on 'Falcon R' then it connects and disconnects several times then I put them back in the case, hold the buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds and try to connect again. Usually that lets them connect finally and then I'm off to the races. I take it that's not the proper way of connecting? lol.

I'm using a Galaxy Note 10 with Android 10, One UI 2.1.

Thanks in advance!

May 1, 2020 at 6:43 AM Post #327 of 352
Please disregard previous post. I troubleshot a bit and turning off 'multisound' did the trick. I'm amazed now at how quickly they connect by themselves! Derp. 👍

May 1, 2020 at 6:45 AM Post #328 of 352
May 1, 2020 at 11:40 AM Post #329 of 352
I'm still had problems while try to update firmware for my Falcons, it's still L:1 R:1. When I tried to enter it to DFU, I found on FAQ that have to hold at least 12s however I'd just pressed the "main" around 6s, and it had from 1 beep to 4 beep tones. Who can tell me how to resolve it?
P/s: I found my Falcons its serial number has "SB01" at begin, different with others I'vs seen (just started with N01 or N02)?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back