Introducing the New Classic Universal Line from Noble
Aug 18, 2016 at 4:31 AM Post #66 of 110
In a short time I'll post a review on Savanna at Headfonia.

For now, I should say it's a nice improvement in design and build. Sound is also great even though I've never tried the former Noble 4. I'm not sure if there's any sound improvement over the old one. 

Sep 5, 2016 at 11:32 AM Post #68 of 110
John has created a really really nice "reference/neutral" sounding in-ear with the SAVANNA - very balanced, extremely coherent, highly authentic, very realistic and very detailed (not exaggerating, just telling the truth here).
Intensively listening to it for 12 days, I can already say that it does so many things extremely well and that it definitely gets a distinct thumbs up from me, not only on the objective but also on the subjective side!

My review in a few weeks will display more in-depth how it compares against some other balanced/neutral-ish sounding (multi-) BA in-ears, but what I can already say is that the Noble crown logo highly deserves to be on those faceplates - very harmonious and even sound over the whole frequency range, so it is a real pleasure listening to sine sweeps (oh, and music, too of course
wink.gif
).

Sep 7, 2016 at 4:01 PM Post #70 of 110
  John has created a really really nice "reference/neutral" sounding in-ear with the SAVANNA - very balanced, extremely coherent, highly authentic, very realistic and very detailed (not exaggerating, just telling the truth here).
Intensively listening to it for 12 days, I can already say that it does so many things extremely well and that it definitely gets a distinct thumbs up from me, not only on the objective but also on the subjective side!

My review in a few weeks will display more in-depth how it compares against some other balanced/neutral-ish sounding (multi-) BA in-ears, but what I can already say is that the Noble crown logo highly deserves to be on those faceplates - very harmonious and even sound over the whole frequency range, so it is a real pleasure listening to sine sweeps (oh, and music, too of course
wink.gif
).

I have to agree with you. I was quite surprised by the performance of the Savanna. It simply has no flaws. Some may not be a fan of the somewhat leaner bass. I personally don't have a problem with it, even when switching from bassier phones. I usually miss the bass when switching but not on the Savanna. The bass is lean but still very detailed and present for the most part. Somehow, Noble manages to give you a super balanced, flat sound that is anything but "boring." With excellent space too. Overall, it is an excellent value if you are looking for reference around the $500 mark.

Sep 18, 2016 at 10:35 AM Post #74 of 110
thank you for the response...is the savannah is more bright and less bassy also? I want to add a new iem on my collection that have a bit bright sound signature,right now I have Fitear MH334, CA Harmony 8.2, and 64 U12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back