Introducing the New Classic Universal Line from Noble
Oct 3, 2016 at 5:14 PM Post #93 of 110
I will report my findings with the Dulce Bass in a few days. I am trying them with a bare iPhone 6S, Mojo and Hugo. I purchased them for the gym when I listen to my german techno.

Bought from Audio Sanctuary (were Custom Cables) in the UK. Great guys to deal with. 

If I like them (they are my first Nobles) I will save up and buy one of the flagship CIEMs. I would already like to state, the Dulce Bass will never be sold on. 

Nov 6, 2016 at 11:17 AM Post #97 of 110
I'd love the K10U but sadly, it's out of my budget. Anyone have the Django? I'm mostly a rock head, everything from 80s stuff like Guns N Roses, to more modern stuff. Also enjoy some current pop from time to time, and bluesier stuff like Joe Bonamassa and John Mayer. How do the Django work for those? Thanks.

Nov 6, 2016 at 2:56 PM Post #98 of 110
Also. Why are Audio Sanctuary £200 more expensive than Noble UK?

Nov 6, 2016 at 6:00 PM Post #100 of 110
I just realised noble.co.uk are not actually a UK dealer, they are the US noble.com. It's a bit misleading as it isn't obvious until you dig into the faq that they will ship from outside UK and incur tax and duty.

Nov 9, 2016 at 4:26 PM Post #101 of 110
I just realised noble.co.uk are not actually a UK dealer, they are the US noble.com. It's a bit misleading as it isn't obvious until you dig into the faq that they will ship from outside UK and incur tax and duty.

When possible we will ship .CO.UK orders out from the UK, however if the product ordered isn't in stock there then we will ship from the US.

Nov 15, 2016 at 10:55 AM Post #102 of 110
First TRIDENT review is up: http://www.head-fi.org/products/noble-audio-trident-in-ear-monitors/reviews/17297

thesoundapprentice-nobleaudio-trident-1.jpg

Jan 1, 2017 at 12:19 PM Post #103 of 110
How about the sensitivity of those in ears especially the Django ? I had the Campfire Andromeda but paired with my Questyle QP1R there were a lot of noise. How do they compare in term of sensitivity ? 

Mar 27, 2017 at 9:52 PM Post #104 of 110
I, too, would like to hear more about the Django. There's precious little out there about these. But, since tracking says I'll have mine tomorrow, I guess I'll just have to wait and write my own review. :)

Apr 5, 2017 at 12:09 AM Post #105 of 110
Impression for Django
It sounds warm, bassy.
The mid and high are quite neutral, didnt hear any sibilant or recessed vocal. Definitely no Vshape.. but rather slightly L shape.
The midbass is very punchyy. Thanks god because I came from HD600/HD650.
Subbass is kinda too boomy for me but thats fine, it bring fun and joy to the music.. and i dont listen instrument music on commute anyway.
Suitable for pop/edm.
Overall I prefer Django over SE846 at same price point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back