Introducing the LCD-i3
Jan 1, 2020 at 6:34 PM Post #439 of 1,042
It works fine for Windows 10 so long as you can plug it in directly to a type c port, or use a type a to c adapter that supports audio pass through like this: https://www.amazon.com/UGREEN-Adapt...een+type+a+to+c+adapter&qid=1576011178&sr=8-2

Sorry for the late reply, but shouldn't it be a USB type A to lightning adapter to use with a notebook PC? Why did you point to a USB type C adapter? Does it mean I would have to use 2 adapters??

USB type A => USB type C => lightning => Cipher ??

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2020 at 4:58 PM Post #440 of 1,042
Sorry for the late reply, but shouldn't it be a USB type A to lightning adapter to use with a notebook PC? Why did you point to a USB type C adapter? Does it mean I would have to use 2 adapters??

USB type A => USB type C => lightning => Cipher ??

Unfortunately, no. That anker cable is the only adapter to my knowledge that transfers audio. Previous to that adapter coming out, it was impossible to use the cipher cable with any non lightning supported device, as no other adapter or cable converted to lightning supported audio, only storage.

Jan 3, 2020 at 3:35 AM Post #441 of 1,042
There seems an anker cable with usb type a?
Unfortunately, no. That anker cable is the only adapter to my knowledge that transfers audio. Previous to that adapter coming out, it was impossible to use the cipher cable with any non lightning supported device, as no other adapter or cable converted to lightning supported audio, only storage.

Jan 3, 2020 at 5:11 PM Post #442 of 1,042
Hate to ask this here guys, but if there's anyone here that might be interested in trading their i3 for the IMR Acoustics Rah, R2 Aten, and Icarus III iems please just let me know; I'd really appreciate it! Willing to trade a three sets for the i3.

Jan 5, 2020 at 12:21 PM Post #443 of 1,042
Does anyone know if audeze sells the new ear hooks. I unfortunately broke one of mine and it would be a real shame if I can only buy the old ones.
You can buy the iSine accessory kit for $25. You can also email support directly and ask for the hooks alone - I read they're $5 shipped.

Jan 12, 2020 at 3:41 AM Post #445 of 1,042
I thought these looked very interesting, but so that I can cross them off my wishlist, I imagine these are no good for outdoors/commuting use being open backed?

Jan 12, 2020 at 9:10 PM Post #448 of 1,042
The most amazing things in this IEM are soundstage, separation and timbre. No other IEM under 2000€ that I'm aware off comes close.

Concerning isolation, I hear relatively loud, so even with a lot of people making noise, I can still enjoy my music and the experience. I really don't feel much distracted by the outside noise. Don't you guys enjoy th music if you are on a bar or disco? I do.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2020 at 9:07 AM Post #449 of 1,042
The most amazing things in this IEM are soundstage, separation and timbre. No other IEM under 2000€ that I'm aware off comes close.

Concerning isolation, I hear relatively loud, so even with a lot of people making noise, I can still enjoy my music and the experience. I really don't feel much distracted by the outside noise. Don't you guys enjoy th music if you are on a bar or disco? I do.
Of course you could still enjoy the music in a noisy environment, but you would enjoy it even more if the headphones were isolating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back