Introducing The Cozoy Astrapi: Hi-Res Lineout audio from your iOS/Android device!
Apr 1, 2015 at 5:45 AM Post #77 of 188
Got this little bad boy this morning and I gotta say that it is so much smaller than what it looks like on pictures. 
The Astrapi sounds stellar for it's size. Transparent and detailed, with good soundstage. No hiss with IEMs. And most of all it powers my full sized cans no problem on its own. 

Just WOW!

Apr 4, 2015 at 5:51 PM Post #80 of 188
Maybe you should offer this EASTER20 promotion to all the people who pre-ordered since you haven't shipped them yet. The promo code brings the normal price of $139.99 down to $111.99. That's a significant discount from the $129.99 pre-order price.

Apr 4, 2015 at 7:22 PM Post #81 of 188
  Maybe you should offer this EASTER20 promotion to all the people who pre-ordered since you haven't shipped them yet. The promo code brings the normal price of $139.99 down to $111.99. That's a significant discount from the $129.99 pre-order price.

Our Easter promotion excludes the Astrapi as noted on our product page. Unfortunately, customers who place their orders using the Easter promo code will be canceled. You may still use the newsletter bonus though. 

All orders are being prepared for shipping, and all will be receiving their tracking info shortly. Due to the long weekend, mail will
only move on Tuesday. Thanks

Apr 5, 2015 at 3:27 PM Post #82 of 188
The Easter promotion email did say "20% off everything in store for only 3 days". Why is the Astrapi being exlcluded now? With the price on the web site moving up and down, and promotions on and off, it doesn't give a good impression of this vendor. 

Our Easter promotion excludes the Astrapi as noted on our product page. Unfortunately, customers who place their orders using the Easter promo code will be canceled. You may still use the newsletter bonus though. 

All orders are being prepared for shipping, and all will be receiving their tracking info shortly. Due to the long weekend, mail will
only move on Tuesday. Thanks

Apr 6, 2015 at 12:34 AM Post #83 of 188
The Easter promotion email did say "20% off everything in store for only 3 days". Why is the Astrapi being exlcluded now? With the price on the web site moving up and down, and promotions on and off, it doesn't give a good impression of this vendor.

it is just one off promo.... stable price afterwards should be a good sign I guess? if it fluctuates a lot there will be much more dismay. 
redface.gif

(and it is stupid if a 20% off discount is applied after intro discount, that is more unfair lol)

Apr 6, 2015 at 11:22 PM Post #84 of 188

We've had two prices. $119 intro pre-order price and $129 as the current price. 

We never had to offer any discounts but we chose to do so anyway to help potential customers in taking the dive with this new product. 

As stated before, all the earlier buyers before March 16 will be receiving additional gifts to compensate for the delay. We did not publicly state what people will be getting for the delay, but have offered this gesture as well. 

For obvious reasons, we could not offer the additional 20% off the Astrapi. This information was supposed to be in the email as well, we accidentally left it out and added the information on the product page. We made a mistake and corrected it. 

As much as everyone wants to get the best deal for themselves only, there are many factors that come into play with the launch of any product; there are multiple groups to consider on all sides and we must do what's best for everyone. Especially those who have placed orders. 

I'm sorry that this does not give you a good impression of us as a vendor. 

Apr 7, 2015 at 10:23 AM Post #85 of 188
At the time I posted the question about the discount, the price was $139.99, and there was nothing mentioning it being excluded from the Easter promo. Since they hadn't shipped yet, it seemed reasonable to request canceling the order to get the promo discount on a new order.

So, for anyone reading here who hasn't ordered it at all anywhere, when should they expect the price to increase to $139.99?

As a refugee of the Massdrop offer, I'd say it seems now is the time to buy this thing if you want it (or wait until Massdrop can actually offer it). Most other online stores are also selling it for $129.99 right now.

Apr 7, 2015 at 6:08 PM Post #86 of 188
Not meaning to be rude, but you guys are really ruining this thread with your sales enquiries/arguments. Can't you guys take it to PM?
Last thing you want is for a product page to be filled with an argument that has nothing to do with the Astrapi as a DAC/amp. 

Apr 7, 2015 at 6:52 PM Post #87 of 188
Not meaning to be rude, but you guys are really ruining this thread with your sales enquiries/arguments. Can't you guys take it to PM?
Last thing you want is for a product page to be filled with an argument that has nothing to do with the Astrapi as a DAC/amp. 

Amen brother. I'm eagerly awaiting the pics and reviews.

Apr 7, 2015 at 7:31 PM Post #88 of 188

This is a thread started by CTC Audio to promote a product they sell - so if there are questions or concerns about promotions or shipment of the product, it seems like that'd be relevant to people who are interested in buying it from them. I guess I should start a "Should I buy the COZOY Astrapi from CTC Audio?" thread instead.

Apr 7, 2015 at 7:50 PM Post #89 of 188
Yes! I totally agree. Any questions or concerns should be sent to us via PM or email. 

We wanted to make this thread as neutral as possible when creating the thread, no site links, and no mentions of us selling in the OP. 

Let's get back to what's important. Impressions to help the community make informed decisions. There are definitely other sources to buy this
product and any of the other distributors can join in the discussion as well. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back