Introducing the CORINA Electrostatic Reference Headphone
Mar 5, 2024 at 6:41 AM Post #316 of 320
After listening to the new Raal I decided to sell my Corina and quit estats.

I would have had to invest into a quality estat amplifier still, since I used the mjölnir SRD-7 until now.
Price of a BHSE or T2 or similar would break even or surpass the investment into the Immanis and the latter can be used on my regulst amp which simplifies the setup.

Nonetheless the Corina is still the best estat on the market for my taste and if someone from the european Union wants to check it out, they might want to check the classifieds.

Mar 5, 2024 at 10:20 AM Post #317 of 320
After listening to the new Raal I decided to sell my Corina and quit estats.

I would have had to invest into a quality estat amplifier still, since I used the mjölnir SRD-7 until now.
Price of a BHSE or T2 or similar would break even or surpass the investment into the Immanis and the latter can be used on my regulst amp which simplifies the setup.

Nonetheless the Corina is still the best estat on the market for my taste and if someone from the european Union wants to check it out, they might want to check the classifieds.
What’s the new RAAL?

Mar 5, 2024 at 10:23 AM Post #318 of 320
Mar 8, 2024 at 9:47 AM Post #319 of 320
Now that my Envy is sold, I switched my setup to estats for now.

The Corina is damn impressive.
Dat Bass on an estat and Super non fatiguing treble.

Apr 26, 2024 at 9:10 PM Post #320 of 320
4 months on and these are absolutely my pry-from-my-dead-cold-hands set. I loved my SR-007s but had other sets that suited some genres better, they were overall my go to but I knew their limits - the DCAs just work across pretty much all of my tastes. So much clarity and life yet no loss in impact or depth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back