Introducing Shanling M7 - Portable Hi-Fi Android Player
May 6, 2022 at 10:56 AM Post #91 of 505
In sound, M7 to my ears is the more balanced, better controlled, with significantly better soundstage reproduction. M6 Pro 21 in comparison sounds bit more V-shaped, energetic, but lacking finesse.

M6 Pro is slightly longer and narrower, M7 is a bit thicker and wider (the rounded edges also pushing this effect). M7 definitely the more robust out of two, but nothing that would significantly change how portable it is.

The app on M7 is identical as the one on your M6 Pro 21.

There are no stickers on the back. These are just protective foil that the reviewer forgot to remove. The logos are etched into the clear glass parts of back panel

M17 is lovely device, but its size really pushes it to whole different category of device, in my opinion.
Thanks for the response back, one thing I really like is how helpful you guys are. When I had a problem with the M6 you and Musicteck quickly resolved it. On of the many reason why I would buy another Shanling Dap. Great service and excellent sound is a winning combination!

May 7, 2022 at 9:56 PM Post #93 of 505
In sound, M7 to my ears is the more balanced, better controlled, with significantly better soundstage reproduction. M6 Pro 21 in comparison sounds bit more V-shaped, energetic, but lacking finesse.

M6 Pro is slightly longer and narrower, M7 is a bit thicker and wider (the rounded edges also pushing this effect). M7 definitely the more robust out of two, but nothing that would significantly change how portable it is.

The app on M7 is identical as the one on your M6 Pro 21.
I am so tempted! I have the M6Pro AK4497. How does the M7 compare soundwise?

May 10, 2022 at 2:42 PM Post #96 of 505
Nobody has received his M 7 for tell something??
Are you still located in Vietnam? (based on your username). I pre-ordered mine last week and it is the first one SLaudio placed. SL is one of the 2 major retailers here, the other one being XuanVu and I am pretty sure they don't have any on their way.

TLDR; My M7 should be here this week and if you are still in Vietnam (HCM specifically), you would be welcome to test it.

May 10, 2022 at 2:53 PM Post #97 of 505
Are you still located in Vietnam? (based on your username). I pre-ordered mine last week and it is the first one SLaudio placed. SL is one of the 2 major retailers here, the other one being XuanVu and I am pretty sure they don't have any on their way.

TLDR; My M7 should be here this week and if you are still in Vietnam (HCM specifically), you would be welcome to test it.
Yes I am in Vietnam. I live in Vung Tau.
I ordered the iBasso DX 320 from Xuan Vu. But I've already bought one from SL Audio. Xuan Vu makes very good prices. Are you also foreigner or Vietnamese ??

May 10, 2022 at 9:59 PM Post #98 of 505
Yes I am in Vietnam. I live in Vung Tau.
I ordered the iBasso DX 320 from Xuan Vu. But I've already bought one from SL Audio. Xuan Vu makes very good prices. Are you also foreigner or Vietnamese ??
The DX320 came out less than 12hrs ago, are you confusing it with something else?

I am a Viet Kieu, not sure why you are asking.

May 10, 2022 at 11:17 PM Post #99 of 505
The DX320 came out less than 12hrs ago, are you confusing it with something else?

I am a Viet Kieu, not sure why you are asking.
No, I didn't mix anything up. My English isn't perfect so I used Google translator. And he didn't translate correctly. I pre-ordered the DX 320. Should come in early June. I only asked because an expat from Singapore who has been living in Vietnam for many years contacted me.

May 11, 2022 at 11:11 AM Post #100 of 505
M7 ordered from the same supplier as @beomonk. Can’t wait to hear it!

May 11, 2022 at 9:21 PM Post #101 of 505
M7 ordered from the same supplier as @beomonk. Can’t wait to hear it!
One of the reasons that I'm a returning customer is your responsiveness on this thread! Kudos Shanling!

May 13, 2022 at 5:48 AM Post #103 of 505
M7 and MG600 ordered from @Shanling , can't wait to have them in hand, expected next week.

May 13, 2022 at 10:24 AM Post #104 of 505
May 16, 2022 at 11:57 PM Post #105 of 505
No impressions on the M7 yet? I’ve just ordered one to have a smaller dap along my M17. Should be here by the end of the week. I had good experience with Shanling daps in past with M6 and M8 so I’m pretty curious on this M7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back