Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold
Apr 21, 2015 at 11:30 AM Post #557 of 4,765
I have never heard the tera, but I would say the Lotoo is the best I have ever heard.

It is a spectacular little DAP, isn't it? I have a little collection of DAPs and only the Tera shades it at this stage. :)

Apr 21, 2015 at 3:04 PM Post #558 of 4,765
I am trying dita and lotoo tonight and compare it against Hugo. I got to pin point better and which I like more.

Looking forward to that :)

Qi Xiao from Lotoo told me that Gold with TH900 is a pretty good pairing. Had anyone experienced the two? 

Apr 21, 2015 at 4:07 PM Post #560 of 4,765
It is a spectacular little DAP, isn't it? I have a little collection of DAPs and only the Tera shades it at this stage. :)

It really is amazing.
I am hoping to try the cayin n6 today also. See how it fares.
Given its price point I dont expect it will compete however I have learnt one thing from the shozy alien. Dont put a $$ on musical enjoyment haha

Apr 23, 2015 at 2:38 PM Post #563 of 4,765
My PG arrived yesterday (Woohoo!) and so far I'm loving it.  With about 8 hours playing time now, I'm excited knowing it's only going to get better.  I bought mine new in sealed box, but didn't see anything in the included materials about registering the device with Lotoo.  Is there a process to register the device with Lotoo, or should you just refer back to the seller with questions and/or problems?

Otherwise, it's a beautiful, great sounding DAP that I'm very happy to have purchased.

Apr 23, 2015 at 5:50 PM Post #566 of 4,765
This is a dsd first dap, I have tried flac vs wav and to me both sound the same but wav increased battery life by perhaps an hour.

I use dff as dst is compressed and requires further processing.

Apr 23, 2015 at 6:27 PM Post #568 of 4,765
My new goal is getting ahold of Sony just ear, it will be dream come true for me pairing with paw gold

what u mean by sony just ear

Apr 24, 2015 at 12:39 AM Post #570 of 4,765
My new goal is getting ahold of Sony just ear, it will be dream come true for me pairing with paw gold

please share impression with sony just ear... i like the iem design :) good looking and it is a new "look" of ciem

My PG arrived yesterday (Woohoo!) and so far I'm loving it.  With about 8 hours playing time now, I'm excited knowing it's only going to get better.  I bought mine new in sealed box, but didn't see anything in the included materials about registering the device with Lotoo.  Is there a process to register the device with Lotoo, or should you just refer back to the seller with questions and/or problems?

Otherwise, it's a beautiful, great sounding DAP that I'm very happy to have purchased.

my PG can play more than 10 hours, wav, dff, flac files

Users who are viewing this thread

Back