Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold
Sep 1, 2016 at 12:57 PM Post #2,390 of 4,765
Thanks,any difference between the Sandisk Extreme Pro U1 95 Mbps? On their website they say transfer speed limit to 90mbps so a way faster card should not increase the speed transfer.

I honestly think it won't make a difference. Both cards are fast and there's probably only a minute difference between the two.

I actually bought that card for my DSLR but had to use it as my wife stole the adaptor for the micro SD card that was in my ak100. Lol

*edit* Here's the one I bought, got it on prime day for a pretty good price:

Sep 9, 2016 at 4:54 PM Post #2,395 of 4,765
So my month and a half LPG has stopped working (purchased new from Sonic). I can't turn on the unit at all. I charged the battery about a day ago. Is there a reset sequence for it? I did not see any buttons for it. Any suggestions? thanks.

Sep 9, 2016 at 11:46 PM Post #2,397 of 4,765
Yes, the lpg showed 100% charged when I plugged it in I also pressed the reset button on the right hand side. When I press the power button on the lpg, it shows the firmware, but never completes the startup sequence. I have sent an email to lotoo support.

Sep 10, 2016 at 12:51 AM Post #2,398 of 4,765
Is the card still functional?  I had a 256GB SDXC memory card become corrupted and experienced some of the same symptoms.  Thankfully, the card has a lifetime warranty and was replaced by the manufacturer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back