Introducing HIFIMAN Arya Organic
May 17, 2023 at 2:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 89
Introducing HIFIMAN Arya Organic
Updates the Original with NewWood Earcup For Richer, Analog Sound
2023.5.17 Arya Organic.jpg

The Arya Organic is notable for an updated industrial design that features a wood earcup for a fuller sound signature while retaining the wide soundstage and neutral response that made the original Arya and its follow-up, Arya Stealth Magnet, two of the company’s most successful models.

“Fans of the Arya often ask for a next-gen model that with an even ‘fuller sound signature,’ which translates to greater detail and overall frequency response,” said Dr. Fang Bian, President, and CEO, HIFIMAN Electronics. “Arya Organic is our response, with a soundstage and sonic output that will satisfy the most demanding audiophiles and music lovers.”

The new Arya Organic is an open-back planar magnetic headphone that features HIFIMAN’s Stealth Magnets, which are notable for a special shape that enables waves to pass through the magnets without generating interference. Sonics are detailed and transparent, exposing every detail of the recording without extraneous noise.

HIFIMAN’s Stealth Magnet technology is acoustically transparent, dramatically reducing wave diffraction turbulence that degrades the integrity of the sound waves, maximizing the accuracy of the sonic output. Its patented “window shade” system protects the driver while enhancing the Arya Organic’s open, neutral sonics.

Also on board is the Nanometer Thickness Diaphragm. Based on the reference SUSVARA open-back headphone, the diaphragm results in ultra-low distortion, lightning fast transient response, and a demonstrable improvement in dynamics and overall details when compared to the original, highly acclaimed model.

Arya Organic features an ergonomic design that comfortably fits most listeners. Its super-thin diaphragm guarantees fast response and the bare minimum of distortion. The metal structure is CNC milled and hand polished for an attractive design aesthetic that lasts for years. Inputs are 3.5mm for enhanced connectivity and compatibility with a wide range of aftermarket cables.

Specifications:
Frequency Response: 8Hz-65kHz
Sensitivity: 94dB
Impedance: 16Ω
Weight: 440g

Arya Organic is available for ordering now at the MSRP of $1299, visit our official online shop or contact your local dealers to learn more details!
HIFIMAN Official Online Shop: https://store.hifiman.com/index.php/arya-organic.html
HIFIMAN Dealers: https://hifiman.com/dealers

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
May 17, 2023 at 8:11 AM Post #3 of 89
Who saw this coming? I just bought an HE-1000 V2 or I’e probably jump on these. 😅

Looking forward to the reviews on these.
I’m looking forward to the reviews on this as well. If it retains all the performance of the stealth and adds a touch of warmth I’d pick one up to complement my HEKV2.

May 17, 2023 at 6:39 PM Post #4 of 89
Looking forward to the measurements.

May 20, 2023 at 10:17 PM Post #8 of 89
Why so low impedance?

Like a lot of new headphones coming out from other companies, they're starting to appeal to the DAP market.

May 21, 2023 at 7:10 AM Post #10 of 89
Like a lot of new headphones coming out from other companies, they're starting to appeal to the DAP market.
Low impedance and low sensitivity at the same time is a nightmare for portable devices.

May 21, 2023 at 3:23 PM Post #12 of 89
This one is really great. I also got to hear it at the High End. The bass is indeed present, but not overly done and has really good quality. Detail retrieval was also very decent. I especially liked the natural timbre, reminded me a bit of the Susvara. But it got sibilant on some tracks, so needs a bit of EQ. But for the price I think one of the best you can currently buy.

May 21, 2023 at 3:57 PM Post #13 of 89
This one is really great. I also got to hear it at the High End. The bass is indeed present, but not overly done and has really good quality. Detail retrieval was also very decent. I especially liked the natural timbre, reminded me a bit of the Susvara. But it got sibilant on some tracks, so needs a bit of EQ. But for the price I think one of the best you can currently buy.

Someone suggested Dekoni pads to roll off the treble peak, what are other known physical mods that can tone down the sibilance in the treble? Any known dampening material to put in front of the driver?

Just like some others in the community, I never like to do any EQ unfortunately.

May 22, 2023 at 2:31 PM Post #14 of 89
Someone suggested Dekoni pads to roll off the treble peak, what are other known physical mods that can tone down the sibilance in the treble? Any known dampening material to put in front of the driver?

Just like some others in the community, I never like to do any EQ unfortunately.
I mentioned it in the other thread, Dekoni’s Elite hybrid tame the highs in a very linear way and a big plus: it is far more comfortable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back