Introducing HIFIMAN Ananda Nano
Mar 2, 2024 at 3:31 PM Post #631 of 749
I always wonder what differences in the internals which actually change the sound performance there can be between the Nano and the 3X more expensive HE1000SE?

Mar 2, 2024 at 3:45 PM Post #632 of 749
I always wonder what differences in the internals which actually change the sound performance there can be between the Nano and the 3X more expensive HE1000SE?
A mix of tuning, material’s characteristics and technology if I’d have to guess.

For example, there’s some material characteristics that tend to be stiffer than others which in return gives the ability to come back to its initial location much quicker then other more loose.

Mar 3, 2024 at 7:57 AM Post #636 of 749
Mar 3, 2024 at 8:25 AM Post #638 of 749
Mar 3, 2024 at 9:37 AM Post #639 of 749
Który z nich ma wyższą reakcję na wysokie tony? Byłbym wdzięczny za Twoją opinię w tej kwestii
Nanos definitely. They have a more open top end with more detail, which may be tiring for people who are sensitive to it, but are OK for me.

Mar 3, 2024 at 11:35 AM Post #640 of 749
Nanos definitely. They have a more open top end with more detail, which may be tiring for people who are sensitive to it, but are OK for me.
Thank you!

Mar 3, 2024 at 3:52 PM Post #641 of 749
I’m a tweaker at heart and just enjoy the process. Sometimes I switch out good gear for gear that’s inferior just to see what happens.

One thing I notice time and time again is that when my system becomes less resolving, especially in the treble region, the Nano’s come across as bright/slightly harsh. The Nano’s are a great match for resolving, well setup systems. IMHO.

Mar 8, 2024 at 10:12 AM Post #642 of 749
In my opinion, the Arya Stealth sound is "flatter" and neutral throughout the frequency response, and the Ananda Nano sounds more detailed in the low bass and high treble. Arya Stealth reproduces more micro-details in the mids, but it is also a bit darker than in the Nano. The subbass in the Arya Stealth is worse than in the Nano but the midbass in the Nano is less natural than in the Arya Stealth. The main difference is speed. The Nano is much faster in bass, the Arya Stealth does not reproduce drums as well as the Nano. In my opinion, space is different. The Arya Stealth gives the space much to the sides and front, while the Nano shows it more to the front, which makes it easier to read the layers and the distance between the instruments. Personally, I choose Nano because it is faster and for fun listening to the layers of the recording. At the same time, I am waiting for a lower price for Arya Organic, whose membrane is made using the same technology as Nano and may be my endgame.
Nice write-up. Hifiman has the Nano and Arya Stealth on sale and I'm looking at possibly getting one of the two. I feel like the Nano is a more polarizing headphone, to where some love it and some hate it.

Mar 8, 2024 at 10:30 AM Post #645 of 749
Niezły napis. Hifiman ma w sprzedaży Nano i Arya Stealth i zastanawiam się nad zakupem jednego z nich. Mam wrażenie, że Nano to słuchawki bardziej polaryzacyjne, przez co niektórzy je uwielbiają, a inni nienawidzą.
In my opinion, it all depends on what music you listen to. For classical music and jazz, I would choose Arya Stealth, while for rock, metal and genres where many instruments play at the same time, I prefer Ananda Nano.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back