Introducing HIFIMAN Ananda Nano
Jan 15, 2024 at 6:19 AM Post #586 of 751
Jan 17, 2024 at 7:02 AM Post #587 of 751
Any comparison between Ananda Nano vs Arya Stealth?
In my opinion, the Arya Stealth sound is "flatter" and neutral throughout the frequency response, and the Ananda Nano sounds more detailed in the low bass and high treble. Arya Stealth reproduces more micro-details in the mids, but it is also a bit darker than in the Nano. The subbass in the Arya Stealth is worse than in the Nano but the midbass in the Nano is less natural than in the Arya Stealth. The main difference is speed. The Nano is much faster in bass, the Arya Stealth does not reproduce drums as well as the Nano. In my opinion, space is different. The Arya Stealth gives the space much to the sides and front, while the Nano shows it more to the front, which makes it easier to read the layers and the distance between the instruments. Personally, I choose Nano because it is faster and for fun listening to the layers of the recording. At the same time, I am waiting for a lower price for Arya Organic, whose membrane is made using the same technology as Nano and may be my endgame.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2024 at 4:14 PM Post #589 of 751
Jan 24, 2024 at 2:59 AM Post #590 of 751
I'll personally be getting a ZMF Co-pillot pad for the headband and Dekoni hybrid pads. Maybe I can improve comfort with these two tweaks 😁👍

Have you done the tweaks. Comfort was already great, with co-pilot should be sofa comfy, how's the sound with the hybrids ?

Jan 26, 2024 at 6:05 PM Post #594 of 751
Say you went to a concert and it was just acoustic, different bands playing at the concert, the music they are playing is different but the sound is the same. Why does the hifiman nano vs Ibasso Sr3 sound so different?

Jan 27, 2024 at 12:32 AM Post #595 of 751
Say you went to a concert and it was just acoustic, different bands playing at the concert, the music they are playing is different but the sound is the same. Why does the hifiman nano vs Ibasso Sr3 sound so different?
Because they are tuned to sound differently!

Jan 27, 2024 at 4:48 PM Post #596 of 751
Today I’ve been listening to ”Gravity” by Jesse Cook. It’s an excellent instrumental album in style similar to flamenco, it’s actually called ”new flamenco”, with some truly fantastic playing. First I had the HD 600 connected and started listening with them, but… They are just too slow, they can’t keep up with the music. It’s the sluggish transient response that is their undoing. (On the other hand female vocals are amazing with the HD 600.)

Out come the Hifiman Ananda Nano. They have zero issues keeping pace with the music and are capable of highlighting every aspect of the wonderful playing on the album. Where the HD 600 quickly falls apart the Ananda Nano just cruises - they are lightning quick. ”Into the Dark” has never sounded better!

Jan 30, 2024 at 9:42 PM Post #600 of 751
Is my post on the MiniDSP EARS thread showing up in the "New posts" feed? I'm very surprised there has been zero interest in this topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back