Introducing HIFIMAN Ananda Nano
May 21, 2023 at 5:34 PM Post #47 of 776
Can't wait for another HE6, with thicker, more difficult to drive diaphragm. Just bring back the original 6-screw again. It was perfect. Why was it even discontinued..?

Last edited:
May 21, 2023 at 7:56 PM Post #49 of 776
May 28, 2023 at 12:18 AM Post #52 of 776
I received these a few days ago and listened for a few days. They’re incredibly detailed and technical, but have a metallic timbre I couldn’t get over so I decided to return them.

Last edited:
May 28, 2023 at 1:05 PM Post #56 of 776
I do wish one of the reputable reviewers would hurry up and post something letting us know how significant the changes are to the Ananda Nano.
I’m sure plenty of reviews will be released in the near future, the Ananda is a fairly popular model.

May 30, 2023 at 5:27 PM Post #57 of 776
I received these a few days ago and listened for a few days. They’re incredibly detailed and technical, but have a metallic timbre I couldn’t get over so I decided to return them.
I’m hearing the same thing. Wonderfully open and incredibly detailed, fast, super dynamics, but cold, emotionally detached, slightly unmusical. I hear all the details of the recording but not connecting as much with the music.

Pearls but no necklace.

Perhaps I need to let them “run in@ a bit more.

May 30, 2023 at 10:43 PM Post #58 of 776
I’m hearing the same thing. Wonderfully open and incredibly detailed, fast, super dynamics, but cold, emotionally detached, slightly unmusical. I hear all the details of the recording but not connecting as much with the music.

Pearls but no necklace.

Perhaps I need to let them “run in@ a bit more.
Do you prefer the ananda stealth over the nano ?

May 31, 2023 at 2:50 AM Post #59 of 776
Perhaps I need to let them “run in@ a bit more
Yes, try listening to them at least 120 hours. Long burn-in makes wonders to the Ananda experience.

May 31, 2023 at 9:47 AM Post #60 of 776
Do you prefer the ananda stealth over the nano ?
I never had an Ananda, Edition XS or Arya. This is my first of that model type. I do have Sundara, 400SE, 400i and 4xx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back