Introducing Dekoni Audio Bulletz for the Apple Airpods Pros
Apr 30, 2020 at 12:54 PM Post #20 of 39
Silicone Tips are way better than Foam tips that get way to full of ear debris....The challenge that most don't know about Silicone tips is they get Skin Oil on them and lose their ability to grip your Inside Diameter of your ears. Wipe them down after a few uses and they will regain their seal/performance. I walk my dog every day and use Powerbeats Pro iems. I really like their sound quality ( I never knew how wonderful true wireless HP's can be until I tried the PBP)...and their comfortable secure fit still allows me to do many outdoor activities while delivering great SQ!

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2020 at 1:55 PM Post #21 of 39
Silicone Tips are way better than Foam tips that get way to full of ear debris....The challenge that most don't know about Silicone tips is they get Skin Oil on them and lose their ability to grip your Inside Diameter of your ears. Wipe them down after a few uses and they will regain their seal/performance. I walk my dog every day and use Powerbeats Pro iems. I really like their sound quality ( I never knew how wonderful true wireless HP's can be until I tried the PBP)...and their comfortable secure fit still allows me to do many outdoor activities while delivering great SQ!
It depends on each persons skin condition and not the material itself. I can use either silicone or foam without any debri from my ears, while others can have a problem.

Apr 30, 2020 at 5:46 PM Post #22 of 39
A Short Review

I received the Dekoni tips for the Airpod Pro today and I am very pleased with their product and customer service. I had asked if the their sizes corresponded with the stock ear tip and in 24 hours received an answer via e-mail that they do.

The product itself is well designed by follwing the same method of an integraded 'snap' attachment as the stock tip.

I am very pleased with these ear tips and would reccomend them without hesitation for those who might prefer foam tips.

Edit: To be clear, I paid for these Dekoni tips from my own funds and have made this comment for the benefit of others on head-fi.org.

Last edited:
May 3, 2020 at 4:35 PM Post #24 of 39
I have the Bulletz, but sadly, I cannot comment on the fit and finish. I ordered them the same day as my AirPods Pro, and Apple being Apple, I assumed I would have them a week before the Dekonis arrived. Congrats on the fast shipping, Dekoni, you beat a trillion-dollar company’s expedited shipping by almost a week.
The Dekoni tips are very well disigned; I use a large tip and the Dekoni large tips fit perfectly in apple's charging case.

May 3, 2020 at 5:33 PM Post #25 of 39
The Dekoni tips are very well disigned; I use a large tip and the Dekoni large tips fit perfectly in apple's charging case.
This is good information because that's the size I ordered. I was a little worried about how the larger size eartips would fit in the case.

May 3, 2020 at 5:34 PM Post #26 of 39
I have the Bulletz, but sadly, I cannot comment on the fit and finish. I ordered them the same day as my AirPods Pro, and Apple being Apple, I assumed I would have them a week before the Dekonis arrived. Congrats on the fast shipping, Dekoni, you beat a trillion-dollar company’s expedited shipping by almost a week.

Thanks! We try to get all of orders out same day they are placed.

Dekoni Audio Stay updated on Dekoni Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Dekoni Audio @dekoniaudio http://www.dekoniaudio.com sales@dekoniaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back