Introducing: BT Transfer Dual Driver Wireless Earphones
Oct 3, 2019 at 7:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

jamesbertuzzi

Member of the Trade: Status Audio
Greetings Head-Fi!

A few months back we launched the BT Transfer - dual driver wireless earphones intended for everyday audiophile use.

A handful of Head-Fi reviews have surfaced so far. We are pleased that the reception has been quite positive.

We would like to offer up 5 free review samples to members of the Head-Fi community. We will cover shipping within the U.S., UK, and EU.

Please let us know your interest in the comments section.

Now for some details:

Status Audio BT Transfer Dual Driver Earbuds
  • Bluetooth 5.0. w/ aptX
  • Dual driver: balanced armature + 9mm dynamic
  • 8 hour battery charged via Micro USB
  • IPX-5 Water Resistance
BTT-2X_Midnight_Both_On-Gray.jpg

BTT_Lifestyle3.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-10-03 at 6.45.32 PM.png

A note on fit:

We include two distinct styles of "fit-wings" (the silicon pieces that hug the inner fold of your ear).

We call these "comfort" and "sport" - each come in S/M/L/XL. This covers the vast majority of ear shapes. Here's the explainer card from our packaging:

Status-Audio_BTT2X_Fit-Guide.jpg

A few more product shots:

BTT-2X_Midnight_View-2_On-Gray.jpg
BTT-2X_Midnight_View-3_On-Gray.jpg
BTT-2X_Midnight_View-4_On-Gray.jpg

Availability:

Our website: status.co/products/bttransfer (we ship to the United States, Canada, UK and Europe)

Amazon US

Amazon UK/EU

Oct 4, 2019 at 8:12 PM Post #2 of 12
Im interested. Ive been looking for a nice set of BT headphones for the gym or on airplanes during business trips. These look like they would fit the bill for both.

Oct 5, 2019 at 3:12 AM Post #3 of 12
Hi, I am interested. I have been looking for a Bluetooth earphone for Saturday 5k parkruns. Sports fit will be ideal for me. Thanks.

Oct 5, 2019 at 7:48 AM Post #4 of 12
I'm interested as well moreso for gym usage. I workout 5-7 days a week and I would really want to see if that IPX rating and bluetooth signal would hold up to the intensity of my strength training and cardio sessions. Most importantly will they stay put. Right now I'm actively looking for a new wireless earphone/iem with better sound quality than my JBL Pivot.

Oct 5, 2019 at 12:36 PM Post #5 of 12
Thank you for the kind offer.
I stay in Asia (Singapore) though, I wouldn't mind paying the shipping charges to get a chance to try out your earphones and give an objective review. Otherwise, good to see more BT gear coming out this year. The advances in BT gear is quite astounding to me the past few months.

Oct 5, 2019 at 5:50 PM Post #6 of 12
Headfi-er in Amsterdam, Netherlands here. Am in the search for BT in-ears for my daily bike commute. Would love to review this.

Oct 6, 2019 at 2:27 AM Post #7 of 12
Hi guys, here from Spain, I can do both languages, Spanish and English if you want to cover more countries range, im looking for a BT pair to be used as mi daily setup when I go out for running with my dogs

Oct 6, 2019 at 10:39 AM Post #8 of 12
Hello. From France. I will be very interested to try and report on your Stratus Earbugs. I will test them with my A&K SP1000

Sincerely

Oct 11, 2019 at 5:24 PM Post #11 of 12
I'm sure that the 8 hours is for SBC so aptX and also higher volume levels would certainly give lower battery times. I would like a remote with better buttons than that. Had that kind before and they don't stick up enough and are harder to identify esp. when being active.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back