Introducing AAW X ADVANCED Accessport High Resolution Amplifier for smartphones with 10-unit GIVEAWAYS
Nov 22, 2016 at 6:33 PM Post #78 of 241
Instead of crying go and grab the last one early bird at $24 - someone must've canceled the order and that spot is available. And thank me later.

Now that's beyond rude. I gave you the benefit of the doubt previously and continued clarifying the facts with you, but now it's clear that you're attacking and trying to bully me?

Begs the question why you're behaving in such a manner including interrupting, trying to be a spokesman for AAW/ADVANCED, attempting to distract from the issue that I raised. Do you have a stake with AAW/ADVANCED?

Nov 22, 2016 at 7:48 PM Post #80 of 241
finally got my 29+10 order in ... with the most unlikely card I have (debit and non-US) ... ah well ... now the wait beginneth! My first Kickstarter. 

Same here - it's my first kickstarter as well. I think they can deliver on time +/- couple of weeks.

Nov 23, 2016 at 2:38 AM Post #81 of 241
  I will be following this very close. If it sounds anything near a BFR and works with Android I will buy one immediately. Where can I pre-order a unit working with Android? I understand that Android does not allow OTG and charging at the same time. Could you solve this issue? The hardware buttons and mic/button "passthrough" are great! I wrote in the BFR Thread few months ago that such a development should be happening at some point. Thank you for proving me right! I always have good ideas just a bit too late for patenting
biggrin.gif

Next step: add a battery and let it communicate via wifi or bluetooth
beerchug.gif

Hi Cribeiro, OTG and charging are no longer relevant to each other, you may charge with or w/o OTG. 

The mic/buttone/phone call pass through is actually the hardest part to realize technically. It involves an ADC and massive coding with the controller. For now we managed it for all iPhones. For Android we managed for a couple of major brands such as those Samsung flagships(given they don't turn into fireballs
wink_face.gif
). For some brands such as huawei for example, they modded the Android ecosystem too heavily pertaining the audio part, so no promises that we could cover all Android phone brands for now. We will release a support list later on, but for now, we could only say Samsung.

Thank you for your advice on the wireless connectivity, we may just include them in future iterations!

Nov 23, 2016 at 2:46 AM Post #82 of 241
Same here - it's my first kickstarter as well. I think they can deliver on time +/- couple of weeks.

That's going to be interesting as my mailing address might change around the projected shipping time ... also .. receiving mail in Vietnam might be a challenge ... but I am full of good hope :) 

Dec 5, 2016 at 11:52 AM Post #87 of 241
So I found this awesome amp/adapter while looking through popular kickstarter projects. The first thing I did, was searching for it on this forum.
Nice to find this thread about "Accessport". I backed it immediately but looking forward to win one.

Greetings from Germany,

Pascal

Dec 5, 2016 at 10:09 PM Post #88 of 241
Any idea when the draw is happening?

Dec 6, 2016 at 10:08 PM Post #90 of 241
Been putting off the idea of getting a headphone amp to go with my smartphone due to the nature of my job, where I'm always on the move.

Given the size and compatibility with the iPhone 7, the Accessport may very well be the solution.

Looking forward to give these a try if I'm lucky enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back