Introducing AAW X ADVANCED Accessport High Resolution Amplifier for smartphones with 10-unit GIVEAWAYS
Nov 21, 2016 at 8:58 PM Post #61 of 241
I was fairly certain too of the launch time until I looked at this thread again and was shocked to see it had started already.

I was going to join in for the super early bird, but was never given the chance in hindsight and missed out on this!

Rather lost for words now on the handling of this.

I also expected this to star at 12:00 am, however received an update on this thread that campaign has already started and was able to get one of the last super-early birds.

Nov 22, 2016 at 12:17 AM Post #62 of 241
Yes the clock counter on our site was a couple of time zones off
confused_face.gif
 it was tilt during one of the maintenance, much apologies on that. The right launch time was 12:00AM EST. It was amazing though, working with guys at ADV SOUND. It was first time we worked such project and collaborated across 3 continents!
Accessport is funded just in a couple hours, thank you Head-fi!

Should you have any questions regarding Accessport, do not hesitate to ask here.

Nov 22, 2016 at 12:58 AM Post #63 of 241
I missed out on the super early bird too.. Didn't realise the time was shifted untill it was 12. By then all the early birds and super early birds were sold out...'grats to all who backed it in time :)

Likely give it a miss at this point and see how it stands. Was looking forward to it unfortunately! :frowning2:

Nov 22, 2016 at 1:21 AM Post #64 of 241
Yes the clock counter on our site was a couple of time zones off:confused_face:  it was tilt during one of the maintenance, much apologies on that. The right launch time was 12:00AM EST. It was amazing though, working with guys at ADV SOUND. It was first time we worked such project and collaborated across 3 continents!
Accessport is funded just in a couple hours, thank you Head-fi!

Should you have any questions regarding Accessport, do not hesitate to ask here.

Any chance that the few of us on here (who expressed an interest before the supposed countdown expired) can get in on the super early bird pricing?

Nov 22, 2016 at 1:40 AM Post #65 of 241
The shipping to singapore was a tad expensive at 10 USD each though. Any chance we can pick the item up from somewhere where it is mass delivered instead for a lower shipping cost?

Nov 22, 2016 at 4:10 AM Post #67 of 241
Don't bet on it. Although I have to admit that I'd love that :xf_eek:

I'm pretty sure that there are only around 5, max 10 (from the top of my head, but I can go back and count if they want me to) who have fallen into this particular situation (feeding back on missing the launch before the launch was "supposed" to happen). That's not a large number.

Even the early bird pledge level was gone before the supposed launch time.

Nov 22, 2016 at 5:51 AM Post #68 of 241
I'm pretty sure that there are only around 5, max 10 (from the top of my head, but I can go back and count if they want me to) who have fallen into this particular situation (feeding back on missing the launch before the launch was "supposed" to happen). That's not a large number.

Even the early bird pledge level was gone before the supposed launch time.

Well there is still the double pack available, $25 per units, only $6 more than the initial backers. Once the campaign starts, Kickstarter allows very little changes even if we wanted to.

The shipping to singapore was a tad expensive at 10 USD each though. Any chance we can pick the item up from somewhere where it is mass delivered instead for a lower shipping cost?

We thank all Singaporean backers, couldn't have done it without your support. It maybe a bit of a logistic mess trying to organize self-collect and worldwide shipping concurrently. We would not want any mishaps in delivering items to our backers as we are shipping to all countries this time. The plan for this campaign is to use a centralised warehouse and shipping from an international location, provided with tracking number for all backers.

Nov 22, 2016 at 8:11 AM Post #69 of 241
Well there is still the double pack available, $25 per units, only $6 more than the initial backers. Once the campaign starts, Kickstarter allows very little changes even if we wanted to.

Well this potentially speaks volumes on how things are managed in general. I loathe to point out that there was a genuine mismanagement and it's being brushed under the carpet?

An option would be to open a cheap pledge level for something like a sticker with the company logo on it and then using a post-campaign manager like BackerKit to allow add-ons.

Nov 22, 2016 at 8:43 AM Post #70 of 241
Well this potentially speaks volumes on how things are managed in general. I loathe to point out that there was a genuine mismanagement and it's being brushed under the carpet?

An option would be to open a cheap pledge level for something like a sticker with the company logo on it and then using a post-campaign manager like BackerKit to allow add-ons.

You are talking peanuts here. Why not to buy two pack with $10 shipping for $60 and you'll get the same price per unit as super-early bird ($19+$10 shipping)?

Nov 22, 2016 at 9:02 AM Post #71 of 241
You are talking peanuts here. Why not to buy two pack with $10 shipping for $60 and you'll get the same price per unit as super-early bird ($19+$10 shipping)?

And that would be part of sweeping the issue under the carpet and not addressing directly?

Peanuts you say, not everyone has the same view apparently. Aside from that and that the shipping goes up for two units, not everyone can justify pledging for two units and on top of that, the two are essentially the same thing.

Nov 22, 2016 at 10:11 AM Post #72 of 241
I will be following this very close. If it sounds anything near a BFR and works with Android I will buy one immediately. Where can I pre-order a unit working with Android? I understand that Android does not allow OTG and charging at the same time. Could you solve this issue? The hardware buttons and mic/button "passthrough" are great! I wrote in the BFR Thread few months ago that such a development should be happening at some point. Thank you for proving me right! I always have good ideas just a bit too late for patenting
biggrin.gif

Next step: add a battery and let it communicate via wifi or bluetooth
beerchug.gif

Nov 22, 2016 at 11:36 AM Post #73 of 241
And that would be part of sweeping the issue under the carpet and not addressing directly?

Peanuts you say, not everyone has the same view apparently. Aside from that and that the shipping goes up for two units, not everyone can justify pledging for two units and on top of that, the two are essentially the same thing.

Instead of crying go and grab the last one early bird at $24 - someone must've canceled the order and that spot is available. And thank me later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back