Introducing a high quality Bluetooth "Wireless" cable from LEAR!
Aug 23, 2016 at 12:55 AM Post #61 of 193
@lear-hk - I bought this from Treoo.com and very DISAPPOINTED with it!

The audio cuts out when I put the phone in my pocket, the receiver has constant static/electro interference noise, and the range is 2-3m at best.

On top of this, Treoo will not refund me, they only say they will give me 50% back. If I want a replacement, they are also making me pay all additional costs.

Oh and also, this doesn't even come in a retail box or anything, all I got was an envelope and inside a little bag with the BTC.

I do not recommend buying this product!

Aug 23, 2016 at 1:14 AM Post #62 of 193
Lol thank goodness I didn't jump in blindly...

Aug 23, 2016 at 1:17 AM Post #64 of 193
I regret it, I have contacted Lear though to verify whether the item I got from Treoo was a legit Lear product or not.

Pretty sure its legit since it's just released in the market. Too new for there to be fakes.

Aug 23, 2016 at 3:00 AM Post #65 of 193
  @lear-hk - I bought this from Treoo.com and very DISAPPOINTED with it!

The audio cuts out when I put the phone in my pocket, the receiver has constant static/electro interference noise, and the range is 2-3m at best.

On top of this, Treoo will not refund me, they only say they will give me 50% back. If I want a replacement, they are also making me pay all additional costs.

Oh and also, this doesn't even come in a retail box or anything, all I got was an envelope and inside a little bag with the BTC.

I do not recommend buying this product!

Sorry to know that you have trouble with the BTC-01, we are currently communicating with TREOO to know more about your case and hope that they will get in touch with you and with the best solution soon.

Thanks for your understanding and patience!

LEAR

Aug 25, 2016 at 6:33 AM Post #66 of 193
Wants to extend more than 70times (about 210hours)of playback time for your LEAR BTC-01 wireless cable?
Please stay tuned for our incoming 4500mAh external battery pack ,the LEAR EXB-01 !

Sep 27, 2016 at 9:48 PM Post #71 of 193
In the first post you mentioned this has balanced output, how does that work with a wireless BT transmitter? Are you saying the cables are wired for balanced operation into the transmitter? Because I'm pretty sure balanced vs. SE doesn't exist with wireless transmission.

Sep 28, 2016 at 3:11 AM Post #72 of 193
  In the first post you mentioned this has balanced output, how does that work with a wireless BT transmitter? Are you saying the cables are wired for balanced operation into the transmitter? Because I'm pretty sure balanced vs. SE doesn't exist with wireless transmission.

I just saw this in the first post. Quite interesting.

A Balanced signal path with wireless transmission is of course easily possible - the phone/DAP sends a digital signal to the receiver (the Bluetooth cable), which has got a controller/processor that sends the correctly decoded digital audio signal into the DAC chip which then converts it into an analogue signal which is sent to the Amp chip. Here it is just as much possible to implement a Balanced signal path as with a wired connection, because basically regarded, the wireless cable is nothing else but a wirelessly connected DAC-Amp.

So if one Amp chip per channel is used, it is already a wireless cable with Balanced connection.

Sep 28, 2016 at 8:51 PM Post #73 of 193
LEAR BTC-01 testing time

5abd16db39aff48be7abadc6e75b2350.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back