Interest Thread LA meet 2013 2 Day meet . "International Headphone Extravaganza" First Annual
Sep 7, 2012 at 12:58 AM Post #61 of 191
Quote:
As an attendee

Right on! 
L3000.gif

Sep 9, 2012 at 1:45 AM Post #62 of 191
Meeeeeeeeee be there! :D

Sep 9, 2012 at 4:54 AM Post #63 of 191
Yay mackat! 
biggrin.gif

Sep 16, 2012 at 1:55 AM Post #67 of 191
Quote:
Much to my dismay I ended up missing the 2012 meet, so I'm interested for sure. Count me in.

Yeah what happened there?  You were like all set to go and had to change plans a week before or something.  Still hoping nothing gets in your way this (er, next) year.

Quote:
Count me in!!!!  
gs1000.gif

Awesome!  Are you die-hard COD, or does the new MOH have you interested?

Sep 16, 2012 at 2:24 AM Post #68 of 191
Quote:
Yeah what happened there?  You were like all set to go and had to change plans a week before or something.  Still hoping nothing gets in your way this (er, next) year.

Basically I made a call between going to the meet, or having to eat flour+water pancakes for the rest of the month, haha. I definitely plan on making it to the next meet though. It's my destiny! 
ᕦ(ò‿ó)ᕤ​

Sep 16, 2012 at 3:28 AM Post #69 of 191
The LAX location is super for those flying in -- as Dave said.  I'll cash in frequent flier miles, like I did for LA CanJam -- flight and hotel cost me a total of $5.

Doesn't have to be the LAX Hilton -- all the national chains are on that same strip, or right by, and I would think they all have meeting rooms, tons of them, so shopping for price and size could be fruitful, no?

I wish I was there to help organize ... but count me in for attending, I'll be there if at all possible (TBD when I know the date).

Thanks so much for organizing this -- I'm sure it will be great.

Sep 16, 2012 at 4:39 PM Post #71 of 191
Quote:
Basically I made a call between going to the meet, or having to eat flour+water pancakes for the rest of the month, haha. I definitely plan on making it to the next meet though. It's my destiny! 
ᕦ(ò‿ó)ᕤ​

Yeah, you made the right call there.  Hopefully this next meet will be as successful, in which case it will be AWESOME!

Quote:
Doesn't have to be the LAX Hilton -- all the national chains are on that same strip, or right by, and I would think they all have meeting rooms, tons of them, so shopping for price and size could be fruitful, no?

I suppose, but here's the thing.  I don't know if it was due to the genius of purrin et al, but the location this past year was perfect.  We were tucked away underground from all the tourists and wedding parties, so it was QUIET!  I'm sure we've all been to a few hotel ballrooms in our time, and this was unlike any other.  It was great, so in the sense that if it ain't broke we shouldn't fix it - the LAX Hilton is a prime contender.

Quote:
COD is my all time favourite, especially MW~ 
cool.gif

btw, I hope 2013 LA meeting will hv PS1000~ 

You never know.  It's all community driven after all.  So by the power of Greyskull, we have the power! 
biggrin.gif

BTW, I've noticed that news about meets tends to spread more quickly when we put links in our sigs back to these type of threads.  That's how I first knew about the last one, saw it in purrin's sig. 
wink.gif

Sep 17, 2012 at 7:34 AM Post #72 of 191
Quote:

I don't know about other locations, but LAS Hilton is pretty gd. (base on last LA meeting experience)  There are plenty of parking spots~  Quiet and large meeting rooms~
    And the most important point, it's only 5 mins from the airport.
tongue.gif
  (I admit I m very lazy.....)

Sep 20, 2012 at 3:58 AM Post #73 of 191
Quote:

I don't know about other locations, but LAS Hilton is pretty gd. (base on last LA meeting experience)  There are plenty of parking spots~  Quiet and large meeting rooms~
    And the most important point, it's only 5 mins from the airport.
tongue.gif
  (I admit I m very lazy.....)

More than likely we will be back at LAX Hilton, the rooms that purrin spoiled us with will have to do again and again.

Sep 22, 2012 at 3:10 PM Post #74 of 191
Quote:
More than likely we will be back at LAX Hilton, the rooms that purrin spoiled us with will have to do again and again.

BTW, whoever decided to bring the scotch last time, YOU ARE GENIUS!

Gonna steal that idea and bring some myself if you don't mind...

Sep 25, 2012 at 2:02 PM Post #75 of 191
interested!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back