Interest Thread LA meet 2013 2 Day meet . "International Headphone Extravaganza" First Annual
Aug 22, 2012 at 3:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 191
Hi,

I am setting up a meet in LA for next year. The date will be either during spring break or after the summer begins. I would like to get the Hilton at LAX like purrin had, however if there is a huge turn out then we might have to get a bigger venue. 

Vendors: Please contact me for I will not contact you. Or you can contact warrenpchi PMs only. 

Setups: I will be trying to let everyone have a chance to setup there own equipment so other people can enjoy them.

Fee: TBD

Date: Spring break or Summer 2013

Team: Warren P. Chi: idea man and making the badges so far unless he gets to busy :)

Background Info: Hi all, I want to put together a meet where anyone can go to and meet new people and listen to an abundance of setups. I would like to do this once a year if possible. But i wont be able to do this on my own I will need a team that can help out in ways that suit them. They would have to be local and reliable I would like to meet them in person or talk on the phone with them. If anyone is willing to help out a fellow Head-fi let me know ASAP.

Post if interested and PMs are welcome. I am open for suggestion.

Interested: 
n3rdling
Hiyono
livewire
Draygonn
ongvua
mike1127
daveDerek
SoupRKnowva
Questhate
mackat
gilency
Brooko
Maxvla
gnarlsagan
burnspbesq
morug
LFF
Silent One

MOT/Vendors:
BTG-Audio
Plussoundaudio
Schiit Audio
IPodPJ (maybe)
Please correct me if im wrong.
BIG ANNOUNCMENT

We haven't abandoned 2013 just yet, and we're following some interesting leads for how to make it happen this year. We can't say anything more as we still have a ton of things to nail down and confirm, but we'll try to post details as soon as possible.

Aug 22, 2012 at 4:14 AM Post #3 of 191
I'm Interested.  Hope its during Spring Break. 

Aug 22, 2012 at 1:21 PM Post #8 of 191
i'm interested, as i originally posted last night. the only person to reply before me was superknowva.

Aug 22, 2012 at 4:47 PM Post #11 of 191
Heh, i noticed that thread dissapeared last night, good thing to see a new one popped up, im obviously still down
biggrin.gif

Aug 22, 2012 at 6:16 PM Post #13 of 191
Quote:
Would you guys rather have a big event at the Hilton in LAX or the Anaheim Convention center?

LAX is much easier for those flying in from out of town.
(and it worked out very well for canjam in 2009)

Aug 22, 2012 at 6:22 PM Post #14 of 191
I'll be there!

Aug 22, 2012 at 8:08 PM Post #15 of 191
I am SO there! 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back