Interest check! Chiunifi November 8th 2008 (Chicago area event)
Nov 25, 2007 at 9:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 70

bhd812

Headphoneus Supremus

Click the pic to be taken to the myspace page. I will update this and that page as time comes. I will use the myspace page as a direct back up of anything for the event that is posted on here.

Hello all. Well it's been decided that on November 8th 2008 will be the second Chiunifi going down around Chicago or the Chicago area.

any interest in going (even to the least) will help us get a good idea on Room size and what not.

Be sure to check the impressions thread (hopefully there will be one up soon) and/or check out our Myspace page.

Add us on your myspace!!!!!!!!
Myspace.com/chiunifi

thanks

Nov 25, 2007 at 3:28 PM Post #4 of 70
make it accessible from public transport or close to evanston - seeing as cab fare last time was $40 :O

This past me has already put me in the hole by ~$250 !!!!!

Spent on:

-HD580's
-Tube Amp being built
-Audio Coverters
-Cables (optical and digital Co-ax)

Although next year I will have a far mre respectible setup!

Nov 25, 2007 at 3:44 PM Post #5 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by -=Germania=- /img/forum/go_quote.gif
make it accessible from public transport or close to evanston - seeing as cab fare last time was $40 :O

This past me has already put me in the hole by ~$250 !!!!!

Spent on:

-HD580's
-Tube Amp being built
-Audio Coverters
-Cables (optical and digital Co-ax)

Although next year I will have a far mre respectible setup!

...and what's the motto here?
Welcome to Head-Fi, sorry about your....purse?
Sorry, couldn't resist
tongue.gif

Shoot me a PM if you need more DIY goodies and I'll send you what I can. I want to make sure you save enough money so you can make it next year.
biggrin.gif

Billy,
I'll be there.

Nov 25, 2007 at 4:27 PM Post #6 of 70
Hai guys and Gals thanks for the replies. i just updated the myspace page, it looks like crap but its cool crap.

anywayz i gotz some questions 4 u's.

First off.. T-shirts for 08! what do you think?

Second off I have this cranky idea of putting up blogs on the myspace page about Chicago. for example someone writes up a "record stores in Chicago Blog" on the myspace page. then someone on here asks someone else on here "hai Guys what record stores are in Chicago!?!", then someone else posts a link to the myspace page answering the persons question and then they see the Chiunifi 08 fun that's about to happen and thinks to themselves.."Hai I need to go to this!".

ok i been up way to long cause i am speaking nets Lango..
let me know what you think...

Jan 18, 2008 at 4:09 AM Post #9 of 70
- Sold the HD580's

-Gave little bro my CMoy for X-mas ( along with a brand new interconnect)

-Bought ES7's (realized that my money is better spent on my portables) - should be in tommorrow

-Bought LDM+

-Trying to buy iPod LOD for ~$35

Jan 28, 2008 at 2:49 AM Post #11 of 70
Schedule/school pending, I may tag along with Todd R.

Apr 11, 2008 at 2:30 PM Post #13 of 70
k, sign me up.

EDIT: Also I am willing to help out with anything. Just let me know what needs to be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back