Interest check! Chiunifi November 8th 2008 (Chicago area event)
Jun 15, 2008 at 12:16 PM Post #31 of 70
How many people you up to now Billy?
Need a bigger room yet
biggrin.gif

I'll be there with a maxed out SEX amp!

Jun 15, 2008 at 5:42 PM Post #32 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd R /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How many people you up to now Billy?
Need a bigger room yet
biggrin.gif

I'll be there with a maxed out SEX amp!

I am going to try and work out the best deal for guest room rates and one larger central meeting room. if it comes down to the food rule I was thinking of renting a suite on my tab and having that the Food, lounge, and after hours room so thats an idea.

how do we get it listed in Stereophile?

thanks everyone for having interest!!! like i said before i am going to go for good room rates for everyone out of town.

Jun 15, 2008 at 9:02 PM Post #34 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

how do we get it listed in Stereophile?

According to Page 15 of July's Stereophile:

"...Those promoting audio-related seminars, shows and meetings should fax (do not call) the when, where and who to (212) 915-4164 at least eight weeks before the month of the event. The deadline for the September 2008 issue is July 1 2008. Mark the fax "Attention Stephen Mejias, Dealer Bulletin Board." We will fax back a confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation within 24 hours, please fax us again..."

Jun 16, 2008 at 12:04 AM Post #35 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
According to Page 15 of July's Stereophile:

"...Those promoting audio-related seminars, shows and meetings should fax (do not call) the when, where and who to (212) 915-4164 at least eight weeks before the month of the event. The deadline for the September 2008 issue is July 1 2008. Mark the fax "Attention Stephen Mejias, Dealer Bulletin Board." We will fax back a confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation within 24 hours, please fax us again..."

Alright who wants to be incharge of Stereophile listings?

LOL

Jun 16, 2008 at 12:18 AM Post #36 of 70
OK Billy...this time I'll be sure to be there!!
biggrin.gif

I'll know more about what gear I'll be bringing once we're closer to that date, but I'll very likely be bringing a Wadia source, HeadRoom Balanced Desktop, and varietal computer audio stuff.

Jun 27, 2008 at 2:45 PM Post #40 of 70
Count on me to have plenty of iPod Goodies!

Most of my stuff will be skewed towards the portable end.

However, I will be bringing a marantz cd5001 source in addition to the rest of my gears (amps + headphones). Will likely get a HD580/600 between now and then since I want to do some cable experiments.

FYI - I have gone throughly DIY and forsee no stopping.

Jul 31, 2008 at 12:29 AM Post #43 of 70
If you don't mind a woman joining the party, you can count me in. I'm a Cincy-ite and, as far as I know, there's no meets near here. I'd love the opportunity to meet some fellow head-fiers and check out some gear. Besides, Chicago is a relatively short drive and I'd like to see the city.
normal_smile .gif

Jul 31, 2008 at 8:58 AM Post #44 of 70
i just need to lock in the room, i already talked to the catering dept at a few hotels. our best choice is the same place as last time. We may have some money left over but don't quote me yet on that yet.

i have been really busy with the bar business lately but i am still in full time and this get together is still happening and cause of you people it will be bigger and better....

ok i need to clean the bar off and fill coolers.....

Aug 3, 2008 at 12:06 AM Post #45 of 70
I will be there - loaded with gear
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back