Instrumental music to go to sleep to
Dec 6, 2010 at 1:06 PM Post #31 of 66
I definitely need to get into more ambient music, extremely nice use of effects I think. 
cool.gif

Dec 7, 2010 at 5:16 PM Post #38 of 66
If you want rock music, I would recommend Sigur Ros, Mogwai, Do Make Say Think, and Explosions in the Sky (especially the album "The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place").

If you want ambient/electronica, I would recommend Boards of Canada, Stars of the Lid, and Brian Eno.

I am not too into jazz, but would also recommend Miles Davis "In A Silent Way", Keith Jarrett, and Pat Metheny. 

If you don't mind vocals, Pink Floyd always seems to get me to sleep, as does the Cure's "Disintegration".

Dec 7, 2010 at 9:26 PM Post #39 of 66
It may not be what you are looking for, but I find the album Hlidskjalf by Burzum to be very relaxing, be careful when checking out his other works though, as much as I like them they are the opposite of what you are looking for. 

Dec 8, 2010 at 1:22 AM Post #41 of 66
I re-recommend Liquid Mind.

Dec 8, 2010 at 1:08 PM Post #42 of 66
You and Me by Lifehouse (not instrumental but great).....and anything from Enya. 
I use both for relaxing, and sometimes i fall asleep. 

Dec 20, 2010 at 9:33 PM Post #43 of 66

Quote:
If you want rock music, I would recommend Sigur Ros, Mogwai, Do Make Say Think, and Explosions in the Sky (especially the album "The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place").

If you want ambient/electronica, I would recommend Boards of Canada, Stars of the Lid, and Brian Eno.

I am not too into jazz, but would also recommend Miles Davis "In A Silent Way", Keith Jarrett, and Pat Metheny. 

If you don't mind vocals, Pink Floyd always seems to get me to sleep, as does the Cure's "Disintegration".

Stars of the Lid definitely. Also Windy and Carl. Forgot about them.

Jan 1, 2011 at 1:53 PM Post #44 of 66
Tosca
Thievery Corporation
Trentemoeller
Efdemin
.. really good to go sleeping..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back