InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Sep 27, 2013 at 3:19 PM Post #2,388 of 3,191

The prices for options went up, yes. But these prices are still what I would consider reasonable. They've lowered the cost of the core product and upped the price of the options. Sound business reasoning to me.

Depends on what you consider their "core" products. It seems like their core product (at least on this forum) is the reshell, which is the same price for customs. Not sure about the universal. Yes I agree that this is still very reasonable pricing, however, if they keep raising their prices, I'm not sure if it's worth reshelling anymore. They were obviously making a decent profit since they were expanding and also adding in new options to their shells. It's their business and they are definitely free to do as they wish. I was just surprised because Kaysen's last post made it sound like prices were reduced.

Sep 27, 2013 at 3:36 PM Post #2,389 of 3,191
These prices are set until cost of living goes up.
bigsmile_face.gif

We did a lot of research with our competition before we set these prices and we are below almost everyone for the custom iems and the extra options.

I know that we are at least $50 below a couple companies on our wood and carbon fiber.

These new prices are to get into a market that we have scratched the surface of for a while. We want our remold customers to listen to the Inearz brand now.

Sep 27, 2013 at 3:41 PM Post #2,390 of 3,191
I think your prices are still very reasonable and I have been a happy customer with my remold. Forgot to try your suggestion about the earplugs as I haven't been to the range lately though.

Sep 27, 2013 at 8:20 PM Post #2,391 of 3,191
Ok, I'm sold, but I have only done remolds...

Kaysen, I have gotten three remolds done with the same ear impression, which is three years old now...Do you recommend getting a new one before I take the plunge on the inearz brand?

Sep 27, 2013 at 8:21 PM Post #2,392 of 3,191
  These prices are set until cost of living goes up.
bigsmile_face.gif

We did a lot of research with our competition before we set these prices and we are below almost everyone for the custom iems and the extra options.

I know that we are at least $50 below a couple companies on our wood and carbon fiber.

These new prices are to get into a market that we have scratched the surface of for a while. We want our remold customers to listen to the Inearz brand now.

Kaysen, I have gotten three remolds done with the same ear impression, which is three years old now...Do you recommend getting a new one before I take the plunge on the inearz brand?

Sep 27, 2013 at 9:19 PM Post #2,393 of 3,191

I would say yes if you have gained or lost 20+ Pounds in that time. If all of your remolds fit wonderfully, it shouldn't be a problem

Sep 28, 2013 at 12:30 PM Post #2,394 of 3,191
I've posted these already, but I recently got my 3rd adjustment back and they're the keepers. Kaysen and the good people at InEarz have been very easy to work with. I've sent my remolds three times to try to get the right side just right and they've been very understanding and helpful.

Build quality is very high, both original sound signature and balance are superb and they even let me use the custom hybrid cable I'd already purchased before remolding.

What more could you ask for!?

And in case anyone is curious, the pairing of X3 with TF10s is killer. The warm lilt of the X3 gives a little extra flavor in the mid bass/mids and the hybrid (copper/silver) cable retains the treble extension and clarity.

Sep 28, 2013 at 8:52 PM Post #2,395 of 3,191
  I've posted these already, but I recently got my 3rd adjustment back and they're the keepers. Kaysen and the good people at InEarz have been very easy to work with. I've sent my remolds three times to try to get the right side just right and they've been very understanding and helpful.

Build quality is very high, both original sound signature and balance are superb and they even let me use the custom hybrid cable I'd already purchased before remolding.

What more could you ask for!?

And in case anyone is curious, the pairing of X3 with TF10s is killer. The warm lilt of the X3 gives a little extra flavor in the mid bass/mids and the hybrid (copper/silver) cable retains the treble extension and clarity.

BTW, those look killer! Also, you are correct, their customer service is way top notch....The last two pairs I have gotten have been perfect fit both times, and I got them back within 7 days!

Oct 2, 2013 at 11:39 PM Post #2,399 of 3,191
btw what's the best way to remove these from my ears? I don't want to have to pull where the cord is connected

edit: oh and where can i find something to clean the inner tubes with? don't want to get a wax build up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back