InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Sep 11, 2013 at 9:38 PM Post #2,359 of 3,191
  I've decided that the first reshell of my TF10s is good to go! Got these a few weeks ago, had a small fit issue, and had em back within 10 days. Great customer service and communication down there in Sanford. 

Grats, countdown on to clear cable oxidation.
biggrin.gif

Sep 19, 2013 at 6:54 PM Post #2,361 of 3,191
  Anyone have a recommendation for a place to get molds done in NYC? I think I am going to take the plunge and have some customs made by InEarz!!!

Thanks in advance!

The audiologist I've gone to the last few times is Julie Glick. Her office is a few minutes away from the Madison Park area. She's really nice, professional and if interested in something from JH Audio or UE she's a dealer for them

Sep 24, 2013 at 8:44 PM Post #2,367 of 3,191
Replacement cable.  I got the inearz cable.  The memorie wire went kaput, are there cheap options for new cable.  Is it a westone socket?  Is there a specific westone model etc that i need to get the cable from?  I see cables for 20ish on ebay..any input appreciated.  TIA

Sep 25, 2013 at 12:00 AM Post #2,369 of 3,191
Hey guys,

I own a set of Westone 4R and has been thinking of getting it reshelled. I was going to go the UM route but the lead-time of 14-16wks has tured me off the idea until i was recommended to try InEarZ

Im wonder, whats the advantage between the 2? Are there any major differences between them in terms of build quality? it does looks like UM has more options in colours?

Any tips and suggestions would be great. Would definitely love to hear if anyone has tried both..

Thanks!

Sep 25, 2013 at 12:58 AM Post #2,370 of 3,191
If you want speed, ease of communication (assuming you're located within USA), and a cheaper price - go with Inearz, no question. If you want the best looking and polished shells, go with UM or 1964 ears (located in OR), but you'll pay at least double and a half more in price.  If this is your first time as a reshell, save some coin and go with Inearz.  They have pretty good customer support and response (call versus email).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back