InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Aug 26, 2013 at 2:04 PM Post #2,345 of 3,191
I have to agree. They accomplished in 10 days what another company could not in 4 months ! Kaysen was extremely helpful.

Aug 28, 2013 at 4:19 PM Post #2,347 of 3,191
They received my package last Friday. They just called for my payment information on Wednesday. That's 3 business days. Now I know where the magical elves work during the off season.

Aug 29, 2013 at 10:49 AM Post #2,348 of 3,191
Sent my M-Audio IE 30's (same as UE Super.fi 5 pro just repackaged for M-Audio) in and I'm excited to get them back...I had been using custom molds which I had done at an audiologist here in town, but hated that the IEM's stuck out of my ear so much.  Also my molds were done with silicone and were very bendy...they worked but I felt it was time to "upgrade".  Did anyone get a status report at all?  Tracking says they were received on the 26th.  I'm excited to get them back, and will review when I do! 

Aug 29, 2013 at 12:04 PM Post #2,351 of 3,191
Quote:
email me kaysen@fisherhearing.com I will check on them

Kaysen, I just want to say, you're by far the most pleasant person I've to work with over the phone/email. Seeing you make the effort to please your customers on the forum would have made me a customer myself if I wasn't already one. Anyways, look forward to receiving my package tomorrow and will post some pics/review.

Aug 30, 2013 at 4:43 PM Post #2,352 of 3,191
Sounds great on a first listen. Fit seems to be good with a little bit of adjusting. It was only in their hands for 3 business days. I am amazed and will definitely use them again if needed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back