InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Jul 13, 2012 at 6:03 PM Post #2,116 of 3,191
I've been waiting 2 weeks for my refits but it seems that InEarz had made a mistake. I received someone else's IEMs!! Did anyone here send in a translucent, deep blue TF10 for a refit? Seems like it has a Chris Himself silver cable too. Really disappointed, been looking forward to hearing from my refits....

Jul 13, 2012 at 6:14 PM Post #2,117 of 3,191
Quote:
I've been waiting 2 weeks for my refits but it seems that InEarz had made a mistake. I received someone else's IEMs!! Did anyone here send in a translucent, deep blue TF10 for a refit? Seems like it has a Chris Himself silver cable too. Really disappointed, been looking forward to hearing from my refits....

That's mine, UPS just delivered and opened the package to see its a translucent red with black cable. Is that yours?

Jul 13, 2012 at 8:22 PM Post #2,121 of 3,191
HAHAHA! Sorting it out yourselves will probably be less of a head ache! At least you we have head-fi to thank for providing the connection!  (hope this doesnt happen to me..) any one else on here supposed to get their shipment soon? 

Jul 13, 2012 at 8:51 PM Post #2,123 of 3,191
I have been away from this thread for a while, primarily because i am happy with both the re-shells I had done (TF-10 and SE-530's). 
I am thinking of getting something else or perhaps trading up to a JH13. 
What UIEM's are people getting re-shelled lately? Seems like the TF-10's are still the #1 choice.

Jul 16, 2012 at 9:43 AM Post #2,124 of 3,191
TBH once you've done a reshell then stepping up to the dedicated ciems seems the logical way to go.  The reason the TF10 was THE number one choice for a reshell were the crazy $99 deals that amazon did.

Thanks

Jul 16, 2012 at 11:39 AM Post #2,125 of 3,191
Quote:
I have been away from this thread for a while, primarily because i am happy with both the re-shells I had done (TF-10 and SE-530's). 
I am thinking of getting something else or perhaps trading up to a JH13. 
What UIEM's are people getting re-shelled lately? Seems like the TF-10's are still the #1 choice.

Not trying to toot my own horn but.......(cough) InEarz brand (cough)

Jul 16, 2012 at 2:32 PM Post #2,126 of 3,191
So how did all of you describe your problems to kaysen? I need a diagram of the inearz to describe where the problem is.. On my right side they fit perfectly.. but on the left the part the goes down my ear canal curves a little on the end.. it hurts when its in. On my impression, you can see the wax is a little thicker there (which caused the slight curve.)

I have this:
http://ue-support.logitech.com/support/fit-tool/main.html

But i need a diagram.. guess ill just take a lot of pictures.. 

Jul 22, 2012 at 5:27 PM Post #2,129 of 3,191
Thinking of not going to Fisher for remold. for my 1964T, they didnt do it well the first 2 times. Might go to Unique Melody have my IEM upgraded to Quad and do it from their..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back