InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Jul 5, 2012 at 3:44 AM Post #2,103 of 3,191
Edit

So much for the tracking system, apparantly they've been delivered :)  Now the wait begins :frowning2:

Cheers.

Jul 5, 2012 at 8:36 AM Post #2,105 of 3,191
One thing to note, on the tracker it says "adverse weather conditions"!  Hope everyone at fisher and in floridas okay :)

Cheers

Jul 5, 2012 at 3:44 PM Post #2,106 of 3,191
Just did my used JH16 Pro remolds with Fisher Hearing. I bought them used $650 and sent them off with impression the next week. According to UPS, they were delivered on May 24 but when I called, I was told that they were received on the 27th. I just received them today (July 5th), a pretty reasonable amount of time for a remold considering they moved locations recently. They began work on the 4th of June and had it done by the 26th of June. Mailed 28th of June with UPS and a tracking number. However, I was told I would receive a tracking number the same night. I never did. It got delivered just fine though, took 5 business days. Overall, good experience, very helpful and informative staff. The fit is perfect. My first pair of customs and I'd remold them with InEarz again if I had to.

Jul 5, 2012 at 4:25 PM Post #2,107 of 3,191
Enjoy, glad it worked out for you first time.

Without wishing to bang on about it, I can't help but wonder what went wrong with my order.  To have 4 refits and 3 sets of impressions and still not get it right, ah well.

Cheers

Jul 10, 2012 at 4:38 AM Post #2,110 of 3,191
Kaysen said that they'd run out of cases earlier in the thread.  Plus the wax cleaner isn't anything to lose sleep over, being pretty much like any other wax cleaner I've had.

@Melkenshawn, don't worry I'll probably be here for a while yet, here's to another 4 week wait minimum :frowning2: :)  (couple of weeks to do 3 iems, weeks international shipping etc)

Cheers

Jul 11, 2012 at 9:44 PM Post #2,111 of 3,191
hey, I'm just wondering how the inearz cable compares to the UE cable. These two seem to be the most popular choices when getting a remold.

or if there are any other cable recommendations, I'd be happy to hear you out =D

Jul 12, 2012 at 3:56 AM Post #2,112 of 3,191
The inearz cable is very similar to a westone cable, so if you've seen one of those you've seen an inearz cable basically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back