InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Apr 3, 2012 at 12:33 PM Post #1,396 of 3,191
Great! I got none of those the first time around. How many days do we have to send them back for refits? I got mine Friday and haven't been able to spend enough time with them to really decide what needs to be refit besides shaving down the size on the left ear piece. I just want to make sure I know what needs to be fixed so I can be sure of what needs to be done with a refit. I don't want to send them in too early without realizing the nozzles need a bit more or less material, etc etc and then have to send them back for a second refit.

Quote:
So I have an answer to the recent refit issues that have popped up on this thread...

We had some employees (that are now gone and have been gone for about a month now), who were purposely slacking and messing up the orders because they were trying to make there own business.

They tried to sabotage our business and make us look bad so that you guys would run the other way and go with another company.

I am here to say that the issues that you are having will be fixed at no charge and we are including cleaning tools, cases, and stickers (when they get here) in all of the orders from here on out. If your monitors need a refit and you did not get these items please write it on your return form and i will send it with your refit.

I know that these items do not solve the issues at hand but i hope that you know you can call anytime and we will always pick up the phone. We will get these orders back on track.

p.s. eyes and ears wide open, :)

Apr 3, 2012 at 12:34 PM Post #1,397 of 3,191

Quote:
What's the average turnaround time for refits and alterations? I sent in my reshells on Feb 29 and Kaysen asked about my color and logo choices twice. Its been over a month for me and there still isn't any indication that they'll be done soon.

My customs took 5 weeks, refit took a total of 10 days from the time I shipped them, till I got them back.

Apr 3, 2012 at 12:40 PM Post #1,398 of 3,191
Interesting development, but I'm happy to hear you've given us the heads up. I just sent out my customs yesterday afternoon, can I e-mail you about the newly included items? I could really use a case and would love some stickers too. Thanks for your hard work and correspondence, Kaysen. :)

Quote:
So I have an answer to the recent refit issues that have popped up on this thread...

We had some employees (that are now gone and have been gone for about a month now), who were purposely slacking and messing up the orders because they were trying to make there own business.

They tried to sabotage our business and make us look bad so that you guys would run the other way and go with another company.

I am here to say that the issues that you are having will be fixed at no charge and we are including cleaning tools, cases, and stickers (when they get here) in all of the orders from here on out. If your monitors need a refit and you did not get these items please write it on your return form and i will send it with your refit.

I know that these items do not solve the issues at hand but i hope that you know you can call anytime and we will always pick up the phone. We will get these orders back on track.

Apr 3, 2012 at 1:19 PM Post #1,399 of 3,191

Shame on them! Thank you Kaysen for trying to make things right! I sent in my order yesterday, does this mean I will get a free cleaning tool and case too?
Quote:

Apr 3, 2012 at 4:58 PM Post #1,401 of 3,191
Well thank goodness for that. I was planning on going with InEarz for an ES5 reshell and all of the recent negative publicity did not have me feeling confident with my decision. Looking forward to workin with InEarz now.

Apr 3, 2012 at 5:19 PM Post #1,403 of 3,191

Quote:

That's really terrible. I'm sort of guessing my remolds may have been one of those, but I'm not sure if that's the case or I just had bad impressions to begin with. :frowning2:

Apr 3, 2012 at 5:47 PM Post #1,404 of 3,191
I was a bit concerned too with my JH16 reshell..

Quote:
Well thank goodness for that. I was planning on going with InEarz for an ES5 reshell and all of the recent negative publicity did not have me feeling confident with my decision. Looking forward to workin with InEarz now.

Apr 3, 2012 at 6:54 PM Post #1,406 of 3,191
With all that stuff you guys (FIsher) are giving now is a price hike in the near future? Dammit I may need to buy something for the sole purpose of getting it remolded; I MUST get a free sticker!!!! I hope it has glitter.

Apr 3, 2012 at 7:35 PM Post #1,408 of 3,191
Can I ask why you're selling them?

Quote:
Shameless plug. I have my reshelled TF10's for sale in the FS section. :D

Anyways I was thinking something more along the lines of a true custom cause I like my TF10 the way they are. And Im also bout to drop a pretty large chunk of change on an amp so I dont know if I can even afford a free sticker. If only I hadn't been off on ALL my six digit lottery picks... 

EDIT:Found his listing.

Apr 3, 2012 at 8:04 PM Post #1,409 of 3,191

Quote:
Can I ask why you're selling them?

Anyways I was thinking something more along the lines of a true custom cause I like my TF10 the way they are. And Im also bout to drop a pretty large chunk of change on an amp so I dont know if I can even afford a free sticker. If only I hadn't been off on ALL my six digit lottery picks... 

He has JH16's getting reshelled, that much I know.

Apr 3, 2012 at 9:50 PM Post #1,410 of 3,191

THIS! I got one number right at least. :frowning2:
Quote:
alv4426 said:
If only I hadn't been off on ALL my six digit lottery picks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back