InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Apr 1, 2012 at 10:07 AM Post #1,381 of 3,191
Here's an unboxing video with lots of closeups 
Nice! I've always wanted to watch an unboxing video.

Quick question, how much do you guys pay for two day shipping for fisher to ship the iems back to you?

Apr 1, 2012 at 10:29 AM Post #1,382 of 3,191
Nice video, looks like they are pretty good at the clears.

Apr 1, 2012 at 11:11 AM Post #1,383 of 3,191
Sent in a pair of Super.fi 5 pros yesterday as my first venture into customs. I bought them used from Rip n Burn here at head fi. They are the worst fitting IEMs I've ever owned so hopefully after the reshell I can finally use them. Now for the wait.

Apr 1, 2012 at 11:22 AM Post #1,384 of 3,191

Quote:
They sound exactly like stock tf10's to me.
At first, I thought I was in the lucky 1%:wink: of people that don't need a refit, but after extended listening, I do have a slight pain in my left ear, and will need to send it back for some minor tweaking.
On both sides I get a very good seal, and unless Mike Tyson punches me in the side of the head these things aren't coming out, or even breaking the seal.
biggrin.gif

Yeah, but if he pulls his signature move and bites your ear off, you probably will need a refit.  Let's hope you're in the lucky 99.9% of folks who won't have something like that ever happen to them!

Apr 1, 2012 at 1:36 PM Post #1,386 of 3,191
Apr 2, 2012 at 9:09 AM Post #1,388 of 3,191
Mine TF.10 remold should be watitng for me when i get home today!!  Cant wait.  I have a pair of 2 y/o 5eb's that UM molded for me, so i am very curious what the difference will be.  I am guessing not much, but we will see.  If everything goes well i guess i can unload my extra set of tf.10 from amazon! Been subscribed to this thread for a while, thanks to everyone that keeps it going!!!!!

Apr 3, 2012 at 8:15 AM Post #1,389 of 3,191
So I have an answer to the recent refit issues that have popped up on this thread...

We had some employees (that are now gone and have been gone for about a month now), who were purposely slacking and messing up the orders because they were trying to make there own business.

They tried to sabotage our business and make us look bad so that you guys would run the other way and go with another company.

I am here to say that the issues that you are having will be fixed at no charge and we are including cleaning tools, cases, and stickers (when they get here) in all of the orders from here on out. If your monitors need a refit and you did not get these items please write it on your return form and i will send it with your refit.

I know that these items do not solve the issues at hand but i hope that you know you can call anytime and we will always pick up the phone. We will get these orders back on track.

p.s. eyes and ears wide open, :)

Apr 3, 2012 at 11:08 AM Post #1,391 of 3,191

Quote:
So I have an answer to the recent refit issues that have popped up on this thread...

We had some employees (that are now gone and have been gone for about a month now), who were purposely slacking and messing up the orders because they were trying to make there own business.

They tried to sabotage our business and make us look bad so that you guys would run the other way and go with another company.

I am here to say that the issues that you are having will be fixed at no charge and we are including cleaning tools, cases, and stickers (when they get here) in all of the orders from here on out. If your monitors need a refit and you did not get these items please write it on your return form and i will send it with your refit.

I know that these items do not solve the issues at hand but i hope that you know you can call anytime and we will always pick up the phone. We will get these orders back on track.

p.s. eyes and ears wide open, :)

Great news for all of us who just placed orders. It's shameful what people will do in the name of greed. 

Apr 3, 2012 at 11:26 AM Post #1,392 of 3,191
Appreciate the honesty and openness also I'd pimp a Inearz sticker on my ride lol.

Apr 3, 2012 at 12:27 PM Post #1,393 of 3,191
What's the average turnaround time for refits and alterations? I sent in my reshells on Feb 29 and Kaysen asked about my color and logo choices twice. Its been over a month for me and there still isn't any indication that they'll be done soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back