InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
May 25, 2011 at 2:03 PM Post #586 of 3,191
When I first saw them I noticed on the right ear the bores were flat instead of circular which made them sound a little different. After listening to them for about 30 minutes the top of my right ear started hurting and I noticed that the right side was a little too big. The left side fits perfectly and is very comfortable.

Compared to my Klipsch S4i that I was listening to previously these sound amazing. I wish I didnt have to return them and wait another month for repairs but the right side is too uncomfortable for wearing long periods of time and something needs to be done about the flat bores.

what did you tell them to get the cord braided black and white??

Jun 4, 2011 at 8:30 PM Post #590 of 3,191
Has anyone done a remold of the Monster turbine gold/copper? Is it even possible?

Jun 4, 2011 at 8:34 PM Post #591 of 3,191
^Look here.  Kunlun reviewed dynamic driver customs.  I believe they are dynamic drivers.  I don't know if Fisher is able to create such remolds.

Anybody know if they tune the customs to the original sound signature?

Sep 6, 2011 at 11:28 AM Post #598 of 3,191
Received my remolded Super.fi 5 EB's late last week.  Will post pics but so far I'm happy with them.  The fit is a little off if I want to be picky but overall pretty good.  Much more comfortable than before.

Sep 6, 2011 at 2:24 PM Post #599 of 3,191
Should hopefully be getting my sets either at the end of this week or beginning of next.  Given that the ups tracking says they haven't left the us yet and I'm in the uk I'm betting that the eta date of thursday is looking a little optimistic right now :)

Cheers.

Sep 6, 2011 at 4:03 PM Post #600 of 3,191

Quote:
Received my remolded Super.fi 5 EB's late last week.  Will post pics but so far I'm happy with them.  The fit is a little off if I want to be picky but overall pretty good.  Much more comfortable than before.

Dont be shy about getting the fit corrected. The whole process is so exact that it is no surprise when things dont fit perfectly. Its really all part of the process to send them back and get things more perfect. In a year from now that fit issue will still bug you and you will realize the time without them would have been worth it. So feel free to be picky. The trick it that it takes some regular use before you truly identify exactly what the issue is . So test them a couple weeks and then send them back. Fisher has great customer service so there is no worries when it comes to dealing with them. I kinda settled with one of my sets and I wish I had been more picky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back