InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Feb 4, 2010 at 9:27 PM Post #91 of 3,191
Unique color combo! Reminds me of Halloween
smily_headphones1.gif

How's the fit/sound?

Feb 4, 2010 at 10:42 PM Post #93 of 3,191
The fit is great. Hopefully no surprises later. The service was great. Kaysen responded to all my emails and queries very fast. Color was what I expected. I asked for Orange and wanted more solid than see thru. Now the sound - I would like a little less bass and more treble but that cant do anything about that. Overall I am satisfied.

Feb 9, 2010 at 3:07 AM Post #94 of 3,191
My TF-10 reshells just arrived tonight. I was a little nervous after some of the mixed reviews and they look great. The sound is balanced and just as detailed as before. I don't really notice any difference in the bass. Fit seems almost perfect with outstanding isolation. They are infinitely better than the originals. My right ear is a little uncomfortable although I'm going to wear them for a week and see if it goes away.

iems008hf.jpg

iems007hf.jpg

iems006hf.jpg

iems005hf.jpg

iems004hf.jpg

iems003hf.jpg

Feb 9, 2010 at 2:40 PM Post #96 of 3,191
Quote:

Originally Posted by intoflatlines /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks great! Did they flatten your stock pins?

BTW, I updated my first post with new pics of the refit.

I'm not sure and am afraid to pull the cables out since right now the connection seems secure.

I was considering buying the Fisher cable and then saw people were having issues. It also seems like other people were complaining that the Westone cable change the sound signature so I'm not sure what to buy, if anything. Any suggestions on cables?

Feb 14, 2010 at 1:32 AM Post #101 of 3,191
Quote:

Originally Posted by pyp007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would like to post pictures of my Fisher custom TF10. Could someone tell me how to do it. TIA. When I clicked on "insert image icon", it asked for URL.

You have to host the image somewhere like imageshack.com or photobucket.com

Feb 14, 2010 at 1:36 AM Post #102 of 3,191
Quote:

Originally Posted by backtofront001 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You have to host the image somewhere like imageshack.com or photobucket.com

Got it. Thanks.

Here is mine. I received them yesterday. Finish and fit/seal are good. No significant sound change as far as I can tell. Will report back after evaluation for a few days. This is my first custom IEM and my ears are still getting used to them.

FisherTF10-2.jpg

FisherTF10-1.jpg

Feb 14, 2010 at 5:35 AM Post #105 of 3,191
Quote:

Originally Posted by teds headfood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
amboyna burl over neutric plug and Y split support,hand carved yak bone skull for slider,solid silver upocc 28awg wires

Very nice cable and skull slider. Did you make them yourself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back