InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Feb 2, 2010 at 8:20 AM Post #76 of 3,191
Quote:

Originally Posted by dannynjoni /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know, right? I was wondering the same thing. Mine don't go deep at all. I was going to bring it up to Kaysen but figured maybe it's just my ear canals are too small. Do you guys think they should go deeper?

I definitely think so. I can't imagine even keeping a seal with stems that short.

Feb 3, 2010 at 3:01 AM Post #77 of 3,191
Quote:

Originally Posted by PolloLoco /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The outer layer, and completely around the nozzle and the part that locks into the top of your ear. I'd asked for everything but the face plate to be translucent black - so I was surprised that the inner layer ended up clear as well. Like I said - I still think it looks good.

mine turned out to be like this.

idhe2w.jpg

by UM.

Feb 3, 2010 at 3:36 AM Post #78 of 3,191
Quote:

Originally Posted by LionPlushie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
mine turned out to be like this.

idhe2w.jpg

by UM.

Those are easily the best looking Fisher remolds that I've ever seen. Were those done recently or a while ago?

Feb 3, 2010 at 4:34 AM Post #80 of 3,191
Quote:

Originally Posted by LionPlushie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nope those are by UM. Pollo told me to post them up for comparison.

koba, can you take some pictures of your EB? will like to see how much they changed.

haha. No wonder they look so good. I'll put up some pictures in a few.

Feb 3, 2010 at 5:09 PM Post #85 of 3,191
How flush do your customs sit with your ears? My left is almost flush with my ear, but my right is like 1-3mm beyond the rook of my ear? Should I send them back, or is this par for the course? The bottom of both sits pretty much flush with my antitragus. The fit is great though and the sound is fantastic. I'm just waiting for my Westone cable now.

I'll post pictures tonight.

Feb 4, 2010 at 1:48 AM Post #87 of 3,191
Quote:

Originally Posted by intoflatlines /img/forum/go_quote.gif
kobayashi - those do look much better than your other set but not even as good as some of the more recent clear Fisher reshells.. I wonder why

If you shoot shells against a black background with flash, you'll pick up every detail. Try snapping some shots in diffused daylight and they will look less "dirty". Just an observation.

Feb 4, 2010 at 2:17 AM Post #88 of 3,191
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you shoot shells against a black background with flash, you'll pick up every detail. Try snapping some shots in diffused daylight and they will look less "dirty". Just an observation.

I hope that you're joking. They are comparison pics.

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:12 AM Post #89 of 3,191
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brim /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Let's try to stay on topic please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back