InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Jan 5, 2010 at 10:27 PM Post #17 of 3,191
I got my IEM's from Fisher back today. The original fit problems were solved perfectly. The sound quality is great from the TF10 drivers.

I will post pics eventually but right now I don't feel like dragging out my D2H and lighting gear. They look pretty much the same as the originals that I posted in the other thread although the color looks a bit lighter and less black. I don't know if Fisher just shaved down the tips or remade the whole piece. Regardless, they look and sound great.

Jan 5, 2010 at 11:23 PM Post #18 of 3,191
Quote:

Originally Posted by a.dickens /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my IEM's from Fisher back today. The original fit problems were solved perfectly. The sound quality is great from the TF10 drivers.

I will post pics eventually but right now I don't feel like dragging out my D2H and lighting gear. They look pretty much the same as the originals that I posted in the other thread although the color looks a bit lighter and less black. I don't know if Fisher just shaved down the tips or remade the whole piece. Regardless, they look and sound great.

That's the point of this thread, to put all the pics in it so that people don't have to dig through 70 pages of posts to find pics. I say post them, even the old pics!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 6, 2010 at 6:19 AM Post #19 of 3,191
I agree, post pics and impressions here and the other thread can be more for information to others wanting to get some inearz customs. Oh and Pseudo, ur picture shows how angled back yours fit your ear. Mine stand almost straight up, I guess that's why customs are best, to fit even weird ears like mine

Reserved for Pics. Here's a Few for now.

DSC_1752.jpg

DSC_1753.jpg

DSC_1755.jpg

DSC_1766.jpg

Jan 6, 2010 at 9:33 PM Post #21 of 3,191
Quote:

Originally Posted by InEarZ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
WOW I have Two of these now. If you want I can post pictures when they are done so that I don't have to e-mail them. Maybe that would work?

I wouldn't mind if you posted mine but I'm not sure if everyone on Head-Fi feels the same.
smily_headphones1.gif

edit: I would like my name blurred out if posted as well.

Jan 6, 2010 at 9:37 PM Post #22 of 3,191
Quote:

Originally Posted by intoflatlines /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wouldn't mind if you posted mine but I'm not sure if everyone on Head-Fi feels the same.
smily_headphones1.gif

I certainly do, well if my name on them is blurred out... else not.

Jan 7, 2010 at 1:55 AM Post #28 of 3,191
Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmiarka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, it's the clear cable from Fisher for $20.

How do you like that cable? I ordered one too in spite of hearing that it was a bit stiff and had more memory (retained bends and curves) than some of the other cables. I just thought it looked really cool
biggrin.gif

Jan 7, 2010 at 2:19 AM Post #29 of 3,191
PICTURES OR STOP POSTING!

Jan 11, 2010 at 3:44 PM Post #30 of 3,191
I've had mine phones for about 2 months at this point, i love them, the sound is great. I used the Ultimate Ears Custom cable. I also got one of the westone cases with the dissector and cleaning supplies which is also pretty cool. The only complaint i have about my phones is i requested a much much lighter blue, like ice blue, but i just received standard blue. oh well. Here's some pics.

Sorry they're a little dirty, they've been getting a ton of love since they are my only quality pair of headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back