InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Jan 12, 2010 at 8:13 PM Post #32 of 3,191
I got my pictures today, and they should be arriving tomorrow!

davidmorton-albums-tf10-picture4448-view-1-my-reshelled-tf10s-fisher-hearing.jpg

davidmorton-albums-tf10-picture4449-view-2-my-reshelled-tf10s-fisher-hearing.jpg

Jan 13, 2010 at 5:45 PM Post #35 of 3,191
Here are my two sets.
blue ones are UE Triple.Fi.10 - blue with pearl added to match my R53 MINI Cooper

black ones are Etymotic ER-4 - black with pearl added to match my cosmos black E36 BMW M3

l_c7de59d9185e4582b1ed89392fe4f8ad.jpg

l_1fca4286a520498e8569a40974a5e99c.jpg

Jan 13, 2010 at 6:19 PM Post #36 of 3,191
LOL I never though of dark silver to match my R53 S - nice ;D.

Love the blue - was our second choice when we got our Cooper, and it looks good on your IEM's too!

Guess I'll reserve this spot for my pics (when they come next week)....

Jan 14, 2010 at 2:22 AM Post #39 of 3,191
Here's some pics of mine - haven't seen this color yet, went for the straight white look. The tips are black/yellow to prevent them from yellowing, and to help with easy R/L distinguishing. I would've probably preferred a slightly brighter yellow, but since it'll be in my ear, this was more function than looks (my thought process was as simple as - make sure it won't yellow, make it yellow!!).

Fit is excellent, I was worried about this... but man, these are my first IEM, and the feeling is amazing!! I only used a 1/2 inch bite block, but they seal nice and solid, sound is amazing (I'm used to crappy Nike sport headphones!!).

Only nitpick I can find is that you can see the line where the outside cap meets the inside shell. This might be more of an issue with solid colors, not sure. I don't really care, it feels perfectly smooth, and it's only noticeable upon close inspection.

I love the solid white look, will hopefully wear well. Surprised nobody else has picked this yet.

The wires are the UE custom wires - very happy with them, bend super easily.

Overall, one very satisfied customer.

Jan 14, 2010 at 4:00 AM Post #40 of 3,191
Quote:

Originally Posted by intoflatlines /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice pics everyone! I updated my first post with the pics Kaysen sent me.

Not to sound like an ass but personally I think people should post when they have the pictures and NOT reserve a space for a future picture. I like seeing the progression of newer ones being delivered and don't bother going to the beginning of threads to find the now included pictures.

Thanks for listening to my gripe.
smile.gif

This isn't really meant for you intoflatlines since you started the thread, but for those who post only to reserve a space.

Jan 14, 2010 at 4:51 AM Post #41 of 3,191
Quote:

Originally Posted by urabus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not to sound like an ass but personally I think people should post when they have the pictures and NOT reserve a space for a future picture. I like seeing the progression of newer ones being delivered and don't bother going to the beginning of threads to find the now included pictures.

Good point! It would be good for those of us who subscribe to this thread and regularly click on the last page to look for updates.

For newcomers it doesn't matter much since they will likely read from page 1.

For those of us (myself included) that have "reserved" space, do you think it would be better to post the new pics in the original post or at the end of the thread?

Jan 20, 2010 at 2:28 AM Post #45 of 3,191
Lil' Knight it's the trans red. I told Kaysen I wanted the same colors as yours
biggrin.gif

intoflatlines nailed it, the first pic is a little desaturated because the lite was a little dim and very diffused in my dining room, but my cell phone could take the best detailed photos in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back