InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Apr 5, 2014 at 5:44 PM Post #2,656 of 3,191

I think that depends case by case.  I just had mine in, but I had them thicken the canals along with add extra drivers to make my 450's into 650's.  Just give them a call or shoot them an email.  Their customer service is top notch.

i was thinking about doing the same

Apr 14, 2014 at 8:17 PM Post #2,658 of 3,191
I am thoroughly enjoying my JH16's I got from Inearz. They fit great - I can smile, yawn, turn, cough and they don't break their seal. That they look great doesn't hurt either.

Recessed sockets in a pair of 16's wasn't a problem I guess.

EDIT: Just listened to Dave Matthews song #41 and the horn solo just blew me away - then the segue into the opening percussion of Say Goodbye... damn these are nice....

Apr 17, 2014 at 6:54 AM Post #2,661 of 3,191
Enjoying my CIEM TF10 from inearz, the only thing I regret is that i should have got a solid color. It drives me crazy to see my earwax in the inside because of the smoke color(i tried to clean it with the tool they provide but no luck). 

Apr 17, 2014 at 11:32 AM Post #2,662 of 3,191
The nice thing about transparent colors is that you can tell when there is something to clean - as opposed to letting wax build up unnoticed. I must say that so far in my experience with customs, I haven't needed to use my wax tool - so I'm lucky in that respect.

Apr 17, 2014 at 1:25 PM Post #2,666 of 3,191
Last I heard, they were quoting 14-20 business days - but they may be backed up a bit due to Kaysen's departure for maternity leave (6-8 weeks) and her husband Matt (one of the techs) took a week off as well.

You can call them and the office will cheerfully answer any questions - they are GREAT to deal with.

Apr 22, 2014 at 10:48 AM Post #2,669 of 3,191
I also keep waiting for mine to pop up on Facebook. I ordered a pair of IEP350s and had used them only a couple of days when I lost the left earpiece in an airport. I sent them back to have a new earpiece made and then decided I might want to go from 350s to 450s for a little more punchiness in the bass frequencies. I also decided I wanted to get darker faceplates. My originals were ice bodies and faceplates, but I decided to get dark blue faceplate on the ice bodies. With all the change orders, I hope I won't get pushed too far back in the rotation.

Apr 22, 2014 at 12:06 PM Post #2,670 of 3,191
I also keep waiting for mine to pop up on Facebook. I ordered a pair of IEP350s and had used them only a couple of days when I lost the left earpiece in an airport. I sent them back to have a new earpiece made and then decided I might want to go from 350s to 450s for a little more punchiness in the bass frequencies. I also decided I wanted to get darker faceplates. My originals were ice bodies and faceplates, but I decided to get dark blue faceplate on the ice bodies. With all the change orders, I hope I won't get pushed too far back in the rotation.

how long ago did you send yours in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back