InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
May 6, 2014 at 11:16 AM Post #2,689 of 3,191
yeah I saw a few sets had been done. I could never find one that showed the type of bore used. im guessing single though.

There was a ue900 in their facebook stream yesterday with the sockets changed. They looked like a normal westone socket.

actually, I would assume triple bore…triple 10s are double bore, and their quad 450 is triple bore, so based on this…..

May 9, 2014 at 4:31 PM Post #2,692 of 3,191

Excited to get these in!!!

Those look great! I decided on their logos as well - my JH16FP's have smaller text (with the addition of JH16) - my W4R's and TF10's have their logo just like yours... (I went with TF10 colors on my custom versions.. 
tongue.gif
)
W4R

TF10

May 9, 2014 at 4:44 PM Post #2,693 of 3,191
Those look great! I decided on their logos as well - my JH16FP's have smaller text (with the addition of JH16) - my W4R's and TF10's have their logo just like yours... (I went with TF10 colors on my custom versions.. :p )

W4R

TF10

Killer color combinations! Those look great! Fit good?

May 9, 2014 at 5:50 PM Post #2,694 of 3,191
The fit is great - all three pairs I have - The seal stays in place even if I laugh, smile, yawn, turn my head - I have to do a Joker smile to break the seal in my left ear - and they aren't tight at all - in fact, they are less snug than my old Heirs.... They just seem to have the best fit at the end of the canal. I really don't see a need for any other headphones -I think the headphones I buy now are strictly feeding the obsession - I can get them in and out a lot faster than universals - lol.

May 10, 2014 at 9:27 AM Post #2,695 of 3,191
My new pair was delivered yesterday. Spent the last 12 hours listening to them and am totally in love. They fit perfectly!

Only thing I'm not sure about: the Heir 5.0 that I sent had three bores, but they only put two in this pair. I'm not sure if this is common? I think I have smaller canals, which could be why (I used a light to look through the canals and I'm not sure a third one would have fit).

I don't notice any changes in the sound signature except that there is slightly more bass. Also, the rubbing of my HPL cable against anything is louder...

May 10, 2014 at 12:56 PM Post #2,696 of 3,191
My new pair was delivered yesterday. Spent the last 12 hours listening to them and am totally in love. They fit perfectly!

Only thing I'm not sure about: the Heir 5.0 that I sent had three bores, but they only put two in this pair. I'm not sure if this is common? I think I have smaller canals, which could be why (I used a light to look through the canals and I'm not sure a third one would have fit).

I don't notice any changes in the sound signature except that there is slightly more bass. Also, the rubbing of my HPL cable against anything is louder...

Are you sure about 3 bores? The Heir website lists the 5.0 as a dual bore unit. Of course, not having owned one I am most likely wrong - but Inearz was pretty clear with me when reshelling my IEMs that they kept the same bore configuration as original.

May 13, 2014 at 11:22 AM Post #2,700 of 3,191
Woo Hoo!

How is turnaround?

Congrats on your new edition. (Please don't play any New Addition)
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back