InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Mar 19, 2014 at 1:53 AM Post #2,626 of 3,191
You are. It was less than 2 weeks when I got my remolds back.

Even while being flooded with new orders, and apologizing for "delays", they got my JH13Pro done in 3 weeks.
I should get them tomorrow, and I am quite excited!

Mar 19, 2014 at 8:08 AM Post #2,629 of 3,191
And here is a response from the guys:

Fantastic customer service. Heartbreaking news, as they really do seem like the best out there at the moment. 

Makes me wish I had a BA remould for them to do, I was getting excited about seeing their work.

Oh well, there is always next time!

A+ from me, to InEarZ!

Mar 19, 2014 at 10:19 AM Post #2,630 of 3,191
I think they have been getting a lot of orders in the last few weeks.  Mine were posted to Facebook yesterday and are now on their way.  Overall it took 18 business days from the time they received my molds.  They are still much faster than most CIEM companies out there from what I have heard.  Also, based on the pictures they uploaded of monitors to facebook, they do amazing work.  Every single one looks flawless.  This is my first time getting CIEMs and I am really looking forward to trying them out.

Mar 19, 2014 at 5:09 PM Post #2,633 of 3,191
I have not been back to this thread since receiving the remolds of my JH Audio JH5's in January, but I wanted to pop back to report that the product quality, communication and turnaround by InEarZ was simply fantastic. I bought a pair of used JHAudio JH5's at a great price here on Head-fi and had InEarZ remold them and I could not be happier. This was my first experience working with them, but I would certainly recommend them to anyone. These are my first customs and I have been simply blown away by the comfort & sound.

Thanks very much to Kaysen and all at InEarZ.

Mar 19, 2014 at 9:01 PM Post #2,634 of 3,191
I received my reshelled JH13 Pros today, and I haven't been able to take them out of my ears since they were delivered.

Shell quality is superb.  They are definitely on par with JHA and UE.

At first, the fit of the right ear seemed a little lose, but likely because I was wearing my UE10 Pro customs that had inadequate fit all morning before I put the new pair in.  After a few min., my ears adjusted to the new pair, and the fit is perfect.  I'd add that getting a well made ear impression is very important.  I moved my head around a bit, side to side, front to back, while the silicon was curing, and I can report that I do not lose seal when I move my head around with this pair.  Matt also chose a good length for tips.  I initially thought they tips might be a bit short, but comfort level and sound quality are both great.  

Audio quality is great.  I can certainly hear additional details and nuances on the tracks I've heard hundreds of times, which is in line with the expected improvement over my UE10 Pro Customs.  I would say that the original sound signature  of the JH13 Pros was preserved after the reshelling.

The turnaround time was 3 weeks.  With Kaysen and Matt expecting a baby soon and also while being flooded with new orders, they managed to meet the turnaround time that I was quoted.

I am very satisfied with the quality of work and service from InEarz.  As long as InEarz keep up their great work, it will make buying used CIEM for reshelling totally a worthwhile effort.

Mar 20, 2014 at 8:36 PM Post #2,635 of 3,191
My JH13 Pro reshells arrived today.  They are absolutely perfect.  I get a good seal and the build quality is excellent.  I also ordered their otterbox case and it came with my name engraved.  I absolutely love it.  The box is the perfect size for the IEMs and my RWAK100.  It is a perfect mobile setup.

Mar 28, 2014 at 3:32 PM Post #2,636 of 3,191
My three sets of customs ship out today.....

This is my JH16FP...

Pretty nice work...

Mar 28, 2014 at 6:16 PM Post #2,637 of 3,191
Looks good hows it sound?

Mar 28, 2014 at 6:30 PM Post #2,638 of 3,191
I get them on Tuesday (April Fool's day)

...great, FedEx will leave an empty box
blink.gif

Mar 28, 2014 at 6:42 PM Post #2,640 of 3,191
I have a pair of IE-350s on order that are supposed to be delivered by next Friday. I may have spotted them in a picture of several CIEMs posted on Facebook today. I'm hoping they might come a little early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back