InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Feb 13, 2014 at 5:55 PM Post #2,582 of 3,191
I've sent 2 JH16s to inearz and they did a fantastic job both times, I am beyond happy with my reshells.
Quote:
  I am contemplating sending my JH16's off to InEarz for a reshell, but am worried about the sound.  Has anyone been in my position before, ending with great results?  

Feb 13, 2014 at 5:55 PM Post #2,583 of 3,191
JH audio does not do reshells, send it to inearz!
Quote:

I am the original owner, and it's been a few years since I got them.  Sometimes the fit is good, sometimes it could be better (on the right ear).  What I want are deeper stems.  

I e-mailed JH tonight, but I doubt they'll do a refit.  I had done a couple refits with them a couple years back (each time with different impressions).  

Feb 13, 2014 at 6:04 PM Post #2,584 of 3,191

he's the original owner so they might do it, maybe cost him some cash but its possible since he bought it straight from them

Feb 17, 2014 at 9:39 PM Post #2,589 of 3,191
Arrrrggghhh........Bank Holiday! Presidents' Day. Still no communication, but I know my impressions have arrived at Sanford.

Just impatient, I know Fisher will do a good job.
beerchug.gif

Feb 17, 2014 at 10:17 PM Post #2,590 of 3,191

he's the original owner so they might do it, maybe cost him some cash but its possible since he bought it straight from them

JH Audio repaired my friend's JH13s for free, 4 years after he purchased it.

Refit might be different, but since JH Audio acknowledges that the human ears change in shape every 3-4 years, they might reshell it for you if you send it back with new ear impressions.
Their CSR seem to be very responsive, even thought they are flooded with questions regarding the Roxannes.

Feb 17, 2014 at 10:20 PM Post #2,591 of 3,191
  My SE535 remold that has just been finished, I'll post a follow up when they arrive :)
Dark translucent purple, recessed sockets, and rush service, it took them 8 business days to make.

Looks awesome.  By "recessed sockets" do you mean cable connections?  

Feb 18, 2014 at 11:34 AM Post #2,592 of 3,191
Looks like my P450's are almost finished up, they look great!  Can't wait to see them.  Props to Kaysen, Kim, and the InEarz team, the customer service was outstanding.

Feb 18, 2014 at 11:41 AM Post #2,593 of 3,191

JH Audio repaired my friend's JH13s for free, 4 years after he purchased it.

Refit might be different, but since JH Audio acknowledges that the human ears change in shape every 3-4 years, they might reshell it for you if you send it back with new ear impressions.
Their CSR seem to be very responsive, even thought they are flooded with questions regarding the Roxannes.

They told me they would lengthen my stems for a fee.  Adam responded to me very quickly.

On that note, Kaysen has been great too.  I plan on sending a pair of TF10's her way!

Feb 18, 2014 at 7:26 PM Post #2,595 of 3,191
Has anyone had them reshell UE900's? They say they can use the original cables, which might be nice since the iPhone cable is decent - I just worry with the MMX connectors, that the pressure from removing the cable could loosen the mount.. 

I may be overthinking this 
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back