InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Feb 11, 2014 at 6:25 PM Post #2,570 of 3,191
  Ted is the best. Highly recommend him.

I am the best, Ted is second.
wink_face.gif

Feb 12, 2014 at 2:05 PM Post #2,571 of 3,191
I'm sending in a pair of jh13 freqphase and asked if it is possible to have recessed sockets. Kaysen said it is only possible with single plug cables. Does anyone have experience with single plug cables? What do they look like?

Feb 12, 2014 at 2:45 PM Post #2,572 of 3,191
I think she means recessed sockets only work with a single cable plug in.  They can't do it with 2 cable plug in, think JH3A.  I thought not all freqphase ciems had two sockets though...

Feb 12, 2014 at 5:42 PM Post #2,575 of 3,191
Does remolding change the sound signature anyhow, or is the only change due to a better fit?

Also, JH Freqphase owners please report back when you guys get the remold done! :)

Doesn't change the sound signature unless you get a bad fit

Feb 12, 2014 at 11:36 PM Post #2,577 of 3,191
  I am contemplating sending my JH16's off to InEarz for a reshell, but am worried about the sound.  Has anyone been in my position before, ending with great results?  

??????????

did you buy these jh16's second hand?  if so, you'll need to do a reshell of them regardless.  If they were bought new, can't you just get it redone via JH audio?  

Feb 12, 2014 at 11:52 PM Post #2,578 of 3,191

??????????

did you buy these jh16's second hand?  if so, you'll need to do a reshell of them regardless.  If they were bought new, can't you just get it redone via JH audio?  

I am the original owner, and it's been a few years since I got them.  Sometimes the fit is good, sometimes it could be better (on the right ear).  What I want are deeper stems.  

I e-mailed JH tonight, but I doubt they'll do a refit.  I had done a couple refits with them a couple years back (each time with different impressions).  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back