InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Dec 21, 2011 at 4:08 PM Post #751 of 3,191

Quote:
no the red is the left ear, blue is the right.  as I think about it, the red would be better off for the right so i can easily remember red=right :)

That's the way to do it too. On an RCA cable, red is also right. Also on a stereo jack, the ring terminal is right. The tip terminal is left.
Always easy to remember:
Red/Ring = Right.

Quote:
UE Customs with the pre 9/10 plugs

Thanks, I had that question elsewhere. I've heard good things about those UE reference cables. Wasn't sure which version to get.

Dec 21, 2011 at 4:58 PM Post #752 of 3,191
I have the Fisher cable it's very similar to my old UM3x cable, it has the memory wire, it's soft doesnt develop those memory bends, I've had it for several months now no complaints.

Quote:
Thinking of sending my se530 or triple fi for remold. Would you reccommend buying the $30 fisher cable or is an aftermarket cable better($40 max considering Furutech or any other suggestions)

Dec 23, 2011 at 3:16 AM Post #755 of 3,191
I have a question for those of you who take your custom IEMs to the gym.  Does your seal stay intact when running on a treadmill?  When lifting weights?  I took mine to the gym for the first time today and it didn't keep seal.  I'm wondering if its the sweat or if it's the fit and movement.  They're still better then when I was using stock TF10s as they used to feel like they were falling out of my ear.  But I'm wondering if it should be better.

Dec 23, 2011 at 10:59 AM Post #757 of 3,191
I think it comes down to the size and shape of the persons ear canals. And also how tight the fit and seal are of the customs... There's so many inconsistencies when it comes to these custom molds.

Dec 24, 2011 at 9:39 PM Post #760 of 3,191
I'd say they were probably closed today and tomorrow

Dec 24, 2011 at 11:28 PM Post #761 of 3,191

Quote:
I have a question for those of you who take your custom IEMs to the gym.  Does your seal stay intact when running on a treadmill?  When lifting weights?  I took mine to the gym for the first time today and it didn't keep seal.  I'm wondering if its the sweat or if it's the fit and movement.  They're still better then when I was using stock TF10s as they used to feel like they were falling out of my ear.  But I'm wondering if it should be better.

Mine stay on but significant "head banging" will break the seal.  Holding still or a light tap on the shell will usually put it right back in place.

Dec 25, 2011 at 12:40 AM Post #762 of 3,191
Mine stay in the whole workout, I practically have to dig them out afterwards and I sweat pretty good.  

Quote:

Dec 26, 2011 at 4:16 PM Post #763 of 3,191

Could anyone tell me if I get the Null Audio - Lune cable for my TF10's, will it work with the Fisher Hearing InEarz custom remolds? Do I have to specifically tell them I'm using this cable during the ordering process or will it not be a problem? I would hate to purchase a new cable then it becomes useless once I do the custom remolds.

Dec 26, 2011 at 5:23 PM Post #764 of 3,191

Quote:

Could anyone tell me if I get the Null Audio - Lune cable for my TF10's, will it work with the Fisher Hearing InEarz custom remolds? Do I have to specifically tell them I'm using this cable during the ordering process or will it not be a problem? I would hate to purchase a new cable then it becomes useless once I do the custom remolds.

Why not just buy a cable from Chris_himself. He sells silver cables and he could re-terminate them to fit your custom TF10s. It would also be cheaper than the lune cable.

Dec 26, 2011 at 5:38 PM Post #765 of 3,191
I'm still debating between the two cables. I've already spoke to Chris about his cables and he did confirm that he can re-terminate them if needed. But I would still like the info about the Lune cable before I make my decision. Thanks for the info though.

Quote:
Why not just buy a cable from Chris_himself. He sells silver cables and he could re-terminate them to fit your custom TF10s. It would also be cheaper than the lune cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back