Indonesian portable DAP prototype discussion (split from Tera Player thread)
Feb 15, 2016 at 7:42 PM Post #76 of 391
I REALLY like the idea of this. I completely understand that you guys want to take it slow. I'll be subbed and watching though. Once you're comfortable with the final product I'd love to buy one. Subbed. Also asked to join that FB group.

Feb 16, 2016 at 4:55 PM Post #80 of 391
Put me in line for one also! I miss my Tera Player, but alas, the price of a new one is above my pay grade! :frowning2:

Feb 17, 2016 at 4:04 AM Post #81 of 391

first batch on delivery
already rolling opamp
already pair with amp to get sinergy

the sn 004 ontesting with ckr9 recable to be deliver tommorow to intl buyer

i receive pm for the next interested intl buyer, i open and decided for 4 person. please chek pm

upadte info will follow

Feb 17, 2016 at 10:40 AM Post #85 of 391
jambul said:
first batch on delivery
already rolling opamp
already pair with amp to get sinergy

the sn 004 ontesting with ckr9 recable to be deliver tommorow to intl buyer

i receive pm for the next interested intl buyer, i open and decided for 4 person. please chek pm

upadte info will follow

I like the simple buttons for navigation. Do they read the file tags, or do they look at the micro-SD card's file structure?

Feb 17, 2016 at 9:36 PM Post #90 of 391
I like the simple buttons for navigation. Do they read the file tags, or do they look at the micro-SD card's file structure?

They read folders and file from your sd card fat32 formated, there's no lag or weird sound between track changes. It play your file so smooth. I love the navigation cause of its no lag and no delay between songs. You may PM "jambul" for orders on batch 2 production.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back