Incredible New Audio Device!
Dec 11, 2001 at 7:35 PM Post #17 of 24
I read it right, it's just a layout flaw. On a quick glance it appears to say something it never should. To me, this proves a woman was behind the design and is trying to plant subliminal messages.

Dec 11, 2001 at 8:13 PM Post #18 of 24
There's definitely one design flaw. Why in the world is there an up arrow besides "yappin"? And why are there two mute buttons?

Dec 11, 2001 at 9:20 PM Post #20 of 24
that remote is seriously funny.

now i know there are no female head-fiers. we could turn this place into a serious non-pc boy's club if we... oh wait. too late.

Dec 11, 2001 at 9:44 PM Post #21 of 24
LOL, you got me there, morphsci! But I'd be willing to sacrifice the extra mute button if it was replaced by an extra "Forget About..." category, namely "unnecessary shopping".
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 12, 2001 at 9:20 AM Post #23 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by dhwilkin
LOL, you got me there, morphsci! But I'd be willing to sacrifice the extra mute button if it was replaced by an extra "Forget About..." category, namely "unnecessary shopping".
very_evil_smiley.gif

One problem, to most women (and some men) there is no such thing as *unnecessary* shopping. To most men most all shopping is considered unnecessary unless The Craftsman store is involved.
wink.gif

Dec 12, 2001 at 2:42 PM Post #24 of 24
But guys do realize that other things, like grocery shopping or getting presents for in-laws or whatever, is necessary. We just don't want to do it. And since this is a remote for guys, it means unnecessary shopping fits the man's definition.
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back