Incredible New Audio Device!
Dec 11, 2001 at 4:18 AM Post #3 of 24
I'll take the soundstage setting that looks like a Tie-fighter, because I'm a hopeless geek.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 11, 2001 at 4:28 AM Post #4 of 24
I have to wonder about the quality of the modeling he used. There is no mention of ADC/DAC converters or anything.

I'll reserve judgement until I hear it. I'm intrigued by the 'bin Laden' mode I only wish there were a way to 'meld' it with the 'Miki Mouse' mode.

The ability to change classes on the fly and set the "tubeiness" makes this a real dream. But, the tubes staring at you is kinda creepy. Sorta 2001: A Space Odessey creepy. At least it's not called the HAL-01

Dec 11, 2001 at 4:34 AM Post #5 of 24
rofl.gif
confused.gif
eek.gif
tongue.gif
eek3.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Dec 11, 2001 at 5:09 AM Post #7 of 24
Next to kwkarth's mention of a device that introduces sibilance into recordings on purpose, this is the most appaling thing I've ever seen.

Dec 11, 2001 at 5:10 AM Post #8 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by Neruda
I have to admit, I'm with nezer on this one.
biggrin.gif

I bet ya that *NO ONE* would complian about K501s having a lack of bass through one of these gadgets!
tongue.gif

Dec 11, 2001 at 5:30 PM Post #12 of 24
mbriant: LOL!!
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 11, 2001 at 6:40 PM Post #13 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by Neruda
...count me in for more "tubeiness."

But where would you set it -- more towards "Psss..th" or "Psh..sh"? BTW, I think I would set it on "Psh..sh", unless "Psss..th" was significantly quieter.

Dec 11, 2001 at 7:24 PM Post #15 of 24
Look closely at that remote... There is one problem... and a major one with the layout.

"Forget About Breasts" I don't think so. No man would buy *that*.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back