IMR RAH - Discussion / Impressions Thread
Jan 1, 2020 at 9:45 AM Post #1,216 of 3,340
I only discovered Boris about a month ago too. His Tomorrowland 2018 set is epic. Particularly love his Gravity track and still exploring others. Have you found Cercle, they are an event I think but they are held in some amazing locations. I’ve shared a couple in this thread.
Just looked up Cercle events. Really love their original location ideas. Spectacular.

Jan 1, 2020 at 10:32 AM Post #1,218 of 3,340
Just looked up Cercle events. Really love their original location ideas. Spectacular.

Actually I just realised how this concept was thought up and probably the first successful use of one of these
1B91CEC9-7D14-4A41-A890-1DA1AF83B694.jpeg

You can imagine how the conversation went lol

Jan 1, 2020 at 12:54 PM Post #1,220 of 3,340
I must say I have quietly been reading and listening to this thread and what a joy.

I love the DJ mixes and the suggestion EAWSS for running without the top filters. These RAH are truly impressive and brought many a tear during listening.

As an audio engineer I have taken them out on NYE mixing a few bands and it was amazing and my best work yet. To me the RAH has such a huge soundstage, great details and a similar frequency response to the big stage sound I dream of.

I am just loving the big soundscapes such as below.

Jan 1, 2020 at 1:59 PM Post #1,221 of 3,340
Try other nozzles along the way, I bet you'll hear more detail compared to black. Except for gold. Probably throw those in the trash if they sound like mine
Yes, will do, I did a little A / B comparison between the RAH and M3 yesterday and I could hear some of the detail of M3 missing from the RAH but I've consciously decided not to play with different filter combos until they got 100 or so hour on them. Then we'll play! So far I'm really liking them and if I didn't have other IEMs to compare with, I'd be perfectly happy, completely unaware of what I might be missing. By the end of the week I should start filter and tip rolling..

Jan 1, 2020 at 2:37 PM Post #1,222 of 3,340
I've consciously decided not to play with different filter combos until they got 100 or so hour on them. Then we'll play! So far I'm really liki

This I fully agree with.

If nothing is seriously offending you with the sound then just allow them time to change. It’s better than tuning for your sound and finding the sound is terrible on that filter/nozzle set up to then subconsciously automatically dismiss that set up as bad even though the sound is naturally changing for I would say a good 150 hours.

Jan 1, 2020 at 2:39 PM Post #1,223 of 3,340
Does anybody have the Zenith who are willing to have a look at something for me please?

There are 3 filters with a hole in the base, blue, pink and orange. Would you say they are all the same size hole or different?

Jan 1, 2020 at 4:04 PM Post #1,224 of 3,340
Does anybody have the Zenith who are willing to have a look at something for me please?

There are 3 filters with a hole in the base, blue, pink and orange. Would you say they are all the same size hole or different?

Yes, they have the same hole, but the filling is different, and the blue has nothing.Sorry for me english

Jan 1, 2020 at 4:37 PM Post #1,226 of 3,340
So... as it turns out I just purchased the last Rah available from IMR (returned unopened box, got lucky)

Should get them some time next week :)

Jan 1, 2020 at 4:40 PM Post #1,227 of 3,340
So... as it turns out I just purchased the last Rah available from IMR (returned unopened box, got lucky)

Should get them some time next week :)
You will enjoy them :)
I’m liking them as much as the LX

Jan 1, 2020 at 5:13 PM Post #1,229 of 3,340
Jan 1, 2020 at 5:18 PM Post #1,230 of 3,340
You will enjoy them :)
I’m liking them as much as the LX
This is why I've not bought a LX today. I kind Of think can It be much better than rah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back