IMR RAH - Discussion / Impressions Thread
Dec 25, 2019 at 10:29 PM Post #919 of 3,340
751F41BE-72C3-4838-BE49-78C59C4F3628.jpeg Not a mitsi but from a performance car none the less.

Dec 25, 2019 at 10:50 PM Post #923 of 3,340
I had the same idea as yourself regarding cable colour to which I have bought one and it’s sat here for the last week unused still.

Tips are the bane of my life, none I’ve tried so far are perfect for comfort. The one which fits the best will sound the best and then tune the sound with filters.

Dec 25, 2019 at 11:16 PM Post #924 of 3,340
I had the same idea as yourself regarding cable colour to which I have bought one and it’s sat here for the last week unused still.

Tips are the bane of my life, none I’ve tried so far are perfect for comfort. The one which fits the best will sound the best and then tune the sound with filters.

Well, if you manage to finish your RAH-look feel free to post some pics of it.

To be honest I have always been more or less happy with the stock tips of my IEM's. But I am sure, to further improve my experience I should start experimenting more with different kinds...

Regarding the annodization issue you mentioned earlier:
With my pair I have noticed a slightly lighter color on one of the two smaller halves, but it is really only noticable under good lighting.
And as long as they don't turn out like my first pair of the original R1's i dont mind it at all lol

20180520_163735_1.jpg

Dec 25, 2019 at 11:25 PM Post #925 of 3,340
I would like to see them look more out there, that way I don't have to ask myself if I look like a nerd wearing these I'll just know.

Dec 26, 2019 at 7:38 AM Post #927 of 3,340
Life returns to normal today after the worst day of the year yesterday.

If you have the Boxing Day blues, fret not, it is traditionally the day of the sesh . If you need to do something or equally have nothing to do, do it to this :)

Just recently i have loaded lots of fresh progressive house and deep house flacs/wavs onto my wm1a. Rahs are so good with that kind of music. Its as if they were made for it.

Dec 26, 2019 at 7:47 AM Post #928 of 3,340
Just recently i have loaded lots of fresh progressive house and deep house flacs/wavs onto my wm1a. Rahs are so good with that kind of music. Its as if they were made for it.

I’ve always been into the harder faster paced side of electronic and progressive has always taken a back seat. Only recently have I started to enjoy and prefer a slower pace and since the Rah I’ve found it even more enjoyable. That’s always a good sign of the equipment you’re using when it changes your musical tastes.

Do you have sets in FLAC/WAV or just singular tracks. I really need to get myself some decent music to make full use of my system but I need sets more than tracks.

Dec 26, 2019 at 8:29 AM Post #929 of 3,340
I’ve always been into the harder faster paced side of electronic and progressive has always taken a back seat. Only recently have I started to enjoy and prefer a slower pace and since the Rah I’ve found it even more enjoyable. That’s always a good sign of the equipment you’re using when it changes your musical tastes.

Do you have sets in FLAC/WAV or just singular tracks. I really need to get myself some decent music to make full use of my system but I need sets more than tracks.
lol seems like someone is getting old. thats what is happening to me slowly at least. i was on hardstyle exclusively for several years, i even hooked my wife to go to Defqon 1 with me few times and she loved it. About a year ago i started mixing all sorts of slower eletronic music. down to the sort of psychill, chillstep ect.

i never store sets, im too picky about what tracks i listen to. while there are good sets if there is just one track i dont like it will ruin whole set for me.i only usually put on sets as a background music if my mates are visiting for a beer.

Dec 26, 2019 at 8:43 AM Post #930 of 3,340
lol seems like someone is getting old. thats what is happening to me slowly at least. i was on hardstyle exclusively for several years, i even hooked my wife to go to Defqon 1 with me few times and she loved it. About a year ago i started mixing all sorts of slower eletronic music. down to the sort of psychill, chillstep ect.

i never store sets, im too picky about what tracks i listen to. while there are good sets if there is just one track i dont like it will ruin whole set for me.i only usually put on sets as a background music if my mates are visiting for a beer.

I did decide to omit this from my last post.

It must be my age as to why my tastes are changing being I’m coming of the second age in 2020. I shall be 40, but the last 20-25 years have been outstanding on the music front.

I view the whole set as 1 track and there may be a passage or 2 which I don’t like but I’m ok with that I’m in for the journey as a whole rather than any singular track after track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back