IMR RAH - Discussion / Impressions Thread
Feb 25, 2020 at 2:51 PM Post #2,239 of 3,340
Just said what Bob told me when i asked the same question. You might know better then him though.

I’m confused, I speculated about the new professional offspring as I can’t recall hearing anything about it which says I do not know. You previously have quoted the message to offer me some insight and we left it there. So my confusion lays with why you have re-quoted again also to say maybe I know more than him.

Feb 25, 2020 at 3:53 PM Post #2,240 of 3,340
I’m confused, I speculated about the new professional offspring as I can’t recall hearing anything about it which says I do not know. You previously have quoted the message to offer me some insight and we left it there. So my confusion lays with why you have re-quoted again also to say maybe I know more than him.
Lol it took me a while to digest what you was on about...
I mean 'me' not 'him'

I though that you know something i did not.
This question actually crossed me too, i asked him.
He said he will not stray from fun tuning.
But that does not have to mean he will make his pro lineup bassy as R2 or R3 line up
So though you went in and enquired further

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2020 at 4:13 PM Post #2,241 of 3,340
Lol it took me a while to digest what you was on about...
I mean 'me' not 'him'

I though that you know something i did not.
This question actually crossed me too, i asked him.
He said he will not stray from fun tuning.
But that does not have to mean he will make his pro lineup bassy as R2 or R3 line up
So though you went in and enquired further

Lol we’re both confusing each other then. Thank you for clearing it up for me.

But also no I did not enquire further, you did lol. (Unsure on your last sentence if you’re struggling to type me’ again , lol.

Feb 25, 2020 at 4:31 PM Post #2,243 of 3,340
Lol we’re both confusing each other then. Thank you for clearing it up for me.

But also no I did not enquire further, you did lol. (Unsure on your last sentence if you’re struggling to type me’ again , lol.
If you saw the state of my v30 you would not be surprised with my typos ut is basically round. With few holes in the screen. It even turns google assistant on whem it feels like it. AI has come a long way on this phone lol

Feb 25, 2020 at 4:35 PM Post #2,244 of 3,340
If you saw the state of my v30 you would not be surprised with my typos ut is basically round. With few holes in the screen. It even turns google assistant on whem it feels like it. AI has come a long way on this phone lol

Audiophile/gearphile life !!!!

Spends thousands of pounds on gear including modifying in some far far away land in pursuit of the perfect set up (it doesn’t exist) and like (install ozzy man voice) yeah nah my phone is a ok, few years left in this yet. Ha

Feb 25, 2020 at 4:49 PM Post #2,245 of 3,340
Audiophile/gearphile life !!!!

Spends thousands of pounds on gear including modifying in some far far away land in pursuit of the perfect set up (it doesn’t exist) and like (install ozzy man voice) yeah nah my phone is a ok, few years left in this yet. Ha
Yep, got nothing to add.

I bought my wife new phone for birthday and she said - "you sure you dont need it more than me?". I went - "it still turns on, doesnt it?":ksc75smile:

Feb 26, 2020 at 8:11 AM Post #2,246 of 3,340
My pair of RAH has arrived. I gave em a spin with the filters that came fitted on them (black on black) and the bundled orangeish silicon tips. I can't say I'm too impressed so far to put it mildly.

Unfortunately the RAH page on IMR website has been taken down and the bundled card with filters isn't complete, the blue and silver nozzles not being listed. I'd appreciate if someone could tell me where those two sit on the scale.

Feb 26, 2020 at 8:49 AM Post #2,247 of 3,340
My pair of RAH has arrived. I gave em a spin with the filters that came fitted on them (black on black) and the bundled orangeish silicon tips. I can't say I'm too impressed so far to put it mildly.

Unfortunately the RAH page on IMR website has been taken down and the bundled card with filters isn't complete, the blue and silver nozzles not being listed. I'd appreciate if someone could tell me where those two sit on the scale.
Give them a chance to open up and settle down! My. RAH sounded con gested out of box but after sixty hours RAH opened up and became Musical and thrilling .....and addictive...and still continue to improve and impress me

Feb 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM Post #2,248 of 3,340
Give them a chance to open up and settle down! My. RAH sounded con gested out of box but after sixty hours RAH opened up and became Musical and thrilling .....and addictive...and still continue to improve and impress me

They presumably have 100+ hours on them already.

Feb 26, 2020 at 9:01 AM Post #2,249 of 3,340

Here is the complete filter card (I also attached the original PDF file). The Silver filter should be inside a small plastic bag that came with the RAH.
Screenshot_20200226-144950654 (1).jpg
Since you are not impressed, I am curious. What exactly do you not like about them? Also what other headphones do you have to compare?

Attachments

• IMR-Filter-Card.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back